The konjac plant (Amorphophallus konjac) grows in slopes 2000 to 4000 ft above sea level, where it enjoys the habitat's clean air and water. The edible part of the konjac plant is the root which resembles an oval shaped yam potato or taro. A common misconception is that Konjac noodles are yam noodles- they are not. Although the konjac root looks similar to other root vegetables, it belongs to a different family of plants. While potatoes and yams are known to be heavy in starches, the konjac has high fibre content and very little starch.
What are the health benefits of konjac pasta?
Konjac pasta is made with konjac flour containing the water soluble dietary fibre glucomannan. Studies have shown konjac glucomannan in diet is beneficial to our health in many ways: Weight management – Glucomannan fills the stomach and slows the digestion process, which helps the consumer feel "full" for longer, reducing the urge for heavy meals or snacks. Help control blood sugar level – By extending the time required to digest a meal, sugars and carbohydrates from other food intake are processed slower, which reduces spikes in blood sugar levels. Reduce cholesterol – Glucomannan gel in the digestive system inhibits the absorption of lipids, such as LDL (bad cholesterol). Regulate bowel movements – As with many food items that contain dietary fibres, glucomannan can help regulate bowel movements.
2. Rinse the noodles under the water for 1-2 times 3. Add to your desired sauce,salad,stir-fry or soup
Wet konjac pasta in different shape:
Konjac noodles in different flavor:
Carrot flavor konjac noodles
Spinach flavor konjac noodles
Oat flavor konjac noodles
Dried konjac pasta:
Carrot Konjac Spaghetti
Spinach Konjac Fettuccine
Packing & Delivery
1. Package choices: Standing pouch, paper box, label etc
2. Regular bag weight: Gross weight: 270g/bag; Drained weight: 200g/bag or as customized
3. Packaging specification: 180g, 200g, 500g, 1kg or customized packaging
4. Inner high temperatuer cooking bag with outer standing pouch package for 200g net weight package: 30bags/carton.
1. We have our own konjac planting base which is located in the best region, along the Jinsha River.
2. We have 33,000 square kilometers regular konjac planting base and 1,000 square kilometers organic konjac planting base.
3. We are supplier for several big konjac pasta brand.
Why Choose Us
1. Specialized in Konjac products for more than 10years 2. Both conventional and organic konjac products available 3. Wide range of konjac product like konjac pasta, konjac sponge, konjac fiber, etc 4. OEM & ODM service provided 5. Low MOQ 6. Free samples provided. 7. Launching at least 2-3 new products every year
If any interests or further questions, please feel free to contact us as below: