$34.00 - $40.00
Min. Order : 50 Pieces

New Arrival Luxury Metallic Embroidery Sexy Long Sleeve Sequins Party Evening Dress Europe Spring for Women Breathable Sequined

Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: guangzhou/shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Visa
Supply Ability: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Waistline: Natural
Neckline: V-neck
Size: S-M-L-XL
Fashion Element: Others
Silhouette: A-Line
Fabric Type: Worsted
Gender: Female
Feature: Anti-Static,Anti-wrinkle,Breathable,Sustainable
Age Group: Adults
Sleeve Length(cm): Full
Season: Spring Summer Autumn
Built-in Bra: No
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Dress Type: Evening / Formal Dresses
Sample: Custom Sample
Color: Customized Color
Product Name: Women dresses
Sleeve Style: Regular
Service: Custom OEM ODM
Material: 100% Polyester
Model Number: D19614
MOQ: 50pcs
Decoration: Sequined
Logo: Accept Customized Logo
Brand Name: Yangyang
Technics: Printed
Dresses Length: Knee-Length
Sample time: 7 - 10 Days
Pattern Type: Paisley
Supply Type: OEM service
Train: None
Packaging Detail: 1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
Package Preview: https://sc04.alicdn.com/kf/H1da46aae272e42c0bc31da7eb204d5b5T.jpg_640x640.jpg
Dongguan City Yang Yang Garment Co., Ltd.
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
On-time delivery rate
R&D staffs
Visit Store



Product Description


2Style NumberD19612

Womens dresses 

Material100% POLYESTER 
ColorPicture Color And Customized
Logo LabelsAccording to customer requirements


Related Products


Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery



Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics


Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price


About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery


About Service
Pre sales serviceProvide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing serviceRegularly update production, customer priority
After Sales ServiceDealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly




Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!