|Place of Origin:||China|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||70X60X60 cm|
|Single gross weight:||20 KG|
GalileoStarL pumps and irrigation,petrol pump companies in india
The Galileo gasoline engine pump has excellent economic performance, light weight and special alloy frame structure, which significantly reduces the weight of the whole machine and is easy to operate. The high-efficiency impeller with high pressure and high lift performance guarantees long-distance, high-lift water supply. Durable, high-quality mechanical seals make the unit last longer. Easy to maintain. A gasoline engine water pump is a centrifugal pump. The working principle of the centrifugal pump is that when the pump is filled with water, the engine drives the impeller to rotate, thereby generating centrifugal force. The water in the impeller channel flows into the pump casing under the action of centrifugal force, so the pressure at the center of the impeller is reduced. Below the pressure in the inlet pipe, water flows into the impeller from the suction basin under the pressure difference. In this way, the water pump can continuously supply water continuously. Main uses: agricultural irrigation and drainage, industrial drainage and other devices.
The gasoline engine is lighter than the diesel engine, has low manufacturing cost, low noise, good low temperature startability, but low thermal efficiency and high fuel consumption rate.
A gasoline engine is a spark-ignition internal combustion engine that uses gasoline as a fuel. The gasoline engine generally adopts a reciprocating piston structure, and is composed of a body, a crank connecting rod mechanism, a gas distribution system, a fuel supply system, a lubrication system, and an ignition system.
Small gasoline engine general system consists of:
(1) Crankshaft connecting rod system: including piston, connecting rod, crankshaft, needle bearing, oil seal, etc.
(2) Body system: including cylinder head, cylinder block, crankcase, muffler, protective cover, etc.
(3) Fuel system: including fuel tank, switch, strainer, sedimentation cup and carburetor.
(4) Cooling system: including cooling fan, air hood, etc. Some knapsack spray dusters open a cooling port on the volute of the large fan, and the cooling airflow is led out by the air hood, eliminating the need for a separate cooling impeller.
(5) Lubrication system: The lubrication of the four-stroke gasoline engine is separated from the oil supply, and the crankcase is equipped with a lubricating oil gauge.
(6) Gas distribution system: The four-stroke gasoline engine is composed of inlet and exhaust valves, rocker arms, push rods, tappets and camshafts.
(7) Starting system: There are two kinds of structures, one is composed of a starting rope and a simple starting wheel; the other is a rebounding starting structure with spring-bonded teeth and a protective cover.
(8) Ignition system: including magneto, high voltage wire, spark plug, etc. There are two types of magneto: a contact type with a jumper structure and a non-contact electronic ignition line.
1, four-stroke gasoline engine oil tank plus more than 90# gasoline, tank plus oil, please check the oil level before each use.
2. When the gasoline engine is working continuously, the temperature of the crankcase should not exceed 90 degrees. If it is overheated, it should be stopped for about 15 minutes before it can continue to work. When adding oil, be sure to wait for cooling before adding.
3. The gasoline engine is forbidden to stop at high speed, and should be stopped when the throttle is lowered.
4, the oil should use the correct model, the genuine clean engine oil, gasoline should also use gasoline without impurities.
5. The air filter element should be inspected regularly and replaced regularly. The dirty filter element should be cleaned with soapy water and used.
6, the machine is like your car, you must always care and maintenance to better extend its life.