CAS 9005-80-5 Inulin
||white crystal powder
Inulin is a reserve polysaccharide in plants, mainly from plants, has been found in more than 36,000 species, including dicotyledons in the Compositae, Campanulaceae, Gentianaceae and other 11 families and monocotyledons in the Liliaceae.
Inulin is an ideal functional food ingredients, and also the good raw materials in production of fructooligosaccharides, high fructose syrup, crystalline fructose and other products.
1. Inulin is applied in pharmaceutical grade.
(1) Inulin can lower blood sugar, dilute the concentration of blood sugar.
(2) Inulin can enhance the digestion and defecation.
(3) Inulin can treat constipation.
(4) Inulin can increase metabolic function, promote the rapid recovery of burns and other wound wounds.
(5) Inulin has effect in curing colorectal cancer.
2. Inulin is applied in food grade.
(1) Inulin can reduce the skin pigmentation, whitening and beautifying the skin.
(2) Inulin can promote weight loss.
By Express By Air By Sea
Suitable for under 50kg Suitable for more than 50kg Suitable for more than 500kg
Fast: 3-7 days Fast: 3-7 days Slow: 7-45 days
High cost High cost Low coss
Door to door service, Port to port Port to port,
Easy to pick up the goods Professional broker needed Professional broker needed