|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month luxurious modern design marble round coffee table|
|Type:||Living Room Furniture|
|Specific Use:||Coffee Table|
|General Use:||Home Furniture|
|Metal Type:||Stainless Steel|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Usage:||Living Furniture Modern Coffee Table|
|Application:||Tea Coffee Living Home Restaurant|
|Main material:||Agate marble|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 Days|
|Product name:||Living room luxurious modern design marble round coffee table|
|Packaging Detail:||Export strong seaworthy wooden crate with 1cm pearl wool for tiles. Export strong wooden bundles for slabs.|
Home furniture living room luxurious modern design marble round coffee table
2) factory price
3) High quality
1) We have been concentrating on natural marble for more than 10 years.
2) Experienced workers and efficient management team and service.
Full body:10-30mm , Composition: 5mm+15mm(glass or other)
Interior decoration,countertop,flooring tiles,table top,vanity top, etc
Strong wooden crate
Xiamen Ydstone Co., Ltd is a professional stone supplier in China which is located in the famous international stone center "shuitou".
We have rich experience in processing, designing and trading wide range of stone products. Such as marble, granite, artificial marble, onyx marble, agate slab, etc. We have obvious advantages than other competitors, that is long-term experience, dilligent staffs, advanced facilities and good quality control system for stone production.
Our factory owned 8 sets of marble diamond gang saw, 4sets of fully automatic polishing machine, 8sets of infrared cutter cater for client's diversified request.
Xiamen Ydstone factory have been assessed and registered against ISO9001:2000 quality management standard, and audited to conform to ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system to assure good quality products and best service.
Our strict quality control for marble tiles. The following aspects are covered under marble inspection:
1. Checking for texture, color, spots, color lines and grainy/uniform crystal structure.
2. Inspection of surface finish - honed, flamed, polished, tumbled, bush hammered or more.
3. Checking for visible defects like scratches, broken edges, cracks, chipping, etching, pin holes, repair marks, swirl marks, etc.
4. Looking for other production defects, such as angle between adjacent edges, and intensity of polish and flatness.
5. Checking the length, thickness and width of the marble tile as per the specification or within the acceptable tolerance along with diagonal length and angle control.
Thin tiles are packed every 8 pcs per carton or foam boxes, and then in strong wooden crates.
Thick tiles are packed directly in wooden crates, with safe support to protect the surface& edges, and prevent rain and dust.
Slabs are packed in strong wooden bundles.
Our packing is more careful than others.
Our packing is safer than others.
Our packing is stronger than others.