Are you the brand owner of Naviforce?
Yes, we are the brand owner of Naviforce. And we are the official of Naviforce.
Does your company have factory?
Yes , we are original factory and the official factory of Naviforce.
What movement does Naviforce watch use?
All of Naviforce watches use original Japan movement from Seiko Instruments Inc .
Is Naviforce watch mechanical watch?
No, it isn’t. Some of our products are quartz watches, others are quartz electronic watches.
Are the watches waterproof?
Yes, all of Naviforce watches are 3ATM/30M waterproof. This means that the watch is safe when you wash your hands wearing it, but
it is not suitable for showering and swimming. It is recommended to avoid water when wearing it.
Do your digital watches have a 24 hour mode?
Yes, our digital watches have 12/24 hour for selection, you can set it in the way you like.
What is the materials of the watch?
The material of the case is alloy. The material of strap includes stainless steel, genuine leather, PU and nylon.
Does your watch have plating?
Yes, it uses vacuum plating.
How many styles does your watch have?
Naviforce watches have sport & casual & fashion & multifunction styles.
Is it a man watch or a woman watch?
It is the man watch. But we are planning to make woman-style watch too.
What type of battery does your watch use?
The battery of each of our watches is original Japan battery. Please note that we do not recommend that you replace the battery by
yourself because you may damage the watch without the proper tools. Visit your local watch store, they know how to do that.
How do I keep my strap clean?
Please note that when cleaning any of our straps it is a good idea to detach the strap from the case to avoid damaging it.
Naviforce Watches’ leather straps are made from soft animal leather; they are tanned and colored using natural vegetable dyes.
Over time, they will develop a natural patina, including marks and stains, which adds character with age. Because of the porous
nature of leather, contacting with water or solvents should be avoided. It is also vulnerable to dirt, grease, smoke and other
environmental toxins. If it is necessary to clean, use a damp cloth to rub both sides of the strap carefully, try using a leather
saddle soap if it is in need of a deep cleaning. Allow strap to dry fully before wearing it again.
For our Nylon straps cleaning is a bit simpler. Fill a bowl with warm water and a tiny bit of laundry detergent. Place the strap
(case removed) in the bowl and allow it to soak for a few hours. Then gently squeeze to remove any excess water and allow the
strap to dry over night.
What is covered under Warranty ?
Your watch carries a 1 year warranty against any defect of manufacturing. Battery, glasses ,strap ,stone are not included. The
warranty is no valid in case of accident our undue opening. Every watch has his international guarantee card.
What is the procedure/cost of repairing a watch if the warranty is expired ?
The cost depends on what needs to be done. Please contact us directly at email for additional information and a quote on the
I have accidentally dropped my watch and damaged the glass covering the dial. Is it possible to replace?
Our watches can be repaired for a fee. Please contact us for more information.
How to make order ?
After you select the model and color, you type it into excel and contact us for more information.
How much is shipping for my order?
The cost of shipping is depend on weight & CBM and will be quoted during checkout.
How long does shipping normally take?
It takes between 1-3 days to process each order. Once processed, a shipping confirmation email will be sent out along with a
tracking reference number.
ADVICE FOR USE
1. Do not try to open the watchcase or dismantle it.
2. Please avoid violent collisions in daily life and take off the watch while doing vigorous exercise, which could create a shock
to inside movement and cause the watch to stop working properly.
3. Don’t adjust the calendar between 9:00pm-3:00am, when the spare parts of the watch would turn along with the calendar. Too
quick adjustment may damage the wheel of the watch and reduce the service life of the watch.
4. For watch with rotating crown, when adjusting time, please anticlockwise rotate the crown before pulling it, do not pull it
directly. When finish adjusting, please push it back clockwise so that it can well prevent the water from entering the watch.
5. For watch with calendar, when adjusting date, please set the date one day in advance first, after that adjust to the date you
want by turning the hour hand. It can avoid mixing up day and night if not adjust the calendar directly.
6. Quartz watches are powered by batteries inside which will inevitably have to be replaced over a period of time. Many quartz
watches have simple battery indicators to inform you when the battery power is starting to fade. These indicators include the
sweeping second hand skipping several seconds at a time, moving back and forth in the same spot or being completely stopped
altogether. When your watch battery does need to be replaced, please have it replaced at a repair or service center authorized by
7. Watch bands may require more attention since they directly touch the skin and could easily become soiled from perspiration and
dust, they should be cleaned regularly.
For metal band, please use a soft toothbrush to remove the stains, for heavy stains it is highly recommended to apply a mild soap
or detergent mixed with water to clean them.
For leather strap, apply some leather oil on the surface of the leather is a good way to protect it. It is best to avoid wearing a
leather strap watch while in the shower, swimming and performing water related everyday activities. If the strap get wet, gently
rubbing it with a small dry cloth immediately. Also place your leather strap watch in a well ventilated room to allow the strap to
stay dry and do not direct contact with sunlight to avoid fading and discoloration.
8. Please do not make the watch too tight for your hand. It is more appropriate if leaves around one finger’s space between the
wrist and the watch.
9. The interference of strong electrostatic charge may lead to the failure of the display screen to act normally and even damage
the accessories inside the watch.
10. If there is moisture appear inside the watch, please have it checked by the authorized distributors or NAVIFORCE watch agents
11. The electroplated layer of the watch may fade because of strong collision, fretting, friction, etc.
12. Avoid exposing the watch to gasoline, cleaning solvents, adhesive agents, paint, or aerosol sprays, which may damage the
sealing ring, the watchcase and the surface of the watch. If the watch has contacted the above articles, please clean it with
13. Use a soft and dry cloth daily to wipe off moisture, sweat and dirt has accumulated on the case, case back and watch band to
avoid corrosion and maintain the durability of the case, case back and band.
14. The waterproof rubber sealing ring is designed to prevent the water and dust from entering the watch, it would be better to
replace it every two or three years.
15. Interference of electrostatic charge may lead to winding patterns on the display screen which won’t influence the functions of
Can your company manufacture a custom watch design?
Yes , we can ,we called it OEM/ODM.
What is the MOQ of OEM/ODM ?
Our MOQ of OEM/ODM is 500pcs , and one model just do 3 color .
What clause the OEM/ODM ?
First , choose the model you like , and 3 color of this model .
Second ,send HD picture of the new LOGO to me .
Third ,we design the new logo into the model and send the picture to let you confirmed.
Fourth , after confirmed . Pay 50% earnest money .
Fifth , we made out sample watch and send you to check .
Sixth, after you check and confirmed ,pay 30% to begin manufacture .
Seventh , after manufacture , you send the third-party to inspection .
Eighth , all ready , pay the final 20% and we send out ,order complete .
How long does the OEM/ODM take ?
From the day we received the 50% earnest money ,need 45~60 days .
3 ATM WATER RESISTANCE
Water Resistant is a common mark stamped on the back of watch. 3ATM water resistance means 30 Meters water resistance. However, it
does not mean the watch was designed for repeated long-term use in such water depths. Please note that 3ATM water resistance can
be only for daily life used, such as splash and rain, but not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water
related work and fishing.
* There are several precautions to consider as well:
- Do not put a water resistant watch in water while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not turn or pull out the crown when the watch is wet.
- Even if a watch is water resistant, avoid placing it directly under running water from a faucet. The water pressure from a
faucet is sufficient to result in moisture penetration inside the watch.
- The water resistance of a watch is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch
parts due to an accidental shock. We recommend that you have the water resistance of the watch checked regularly to ensure it’s
- To preserve it’s water resistance as long as possible, wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft, dry cloth after removing it
from the wrist.