|Product name|| Sesamin |
|Appearance||White Powder |
|Grde ||Food Grade |
|shelf life||2 years|
Sesame is a flowering plant in the genus Sesamum. Numerous wild relatives occur in Africa and a smaller number in India. It is widely naturalized in tropical and subtropical regions around the world and is cultivated for its edible seeds, which grow in pods. Sesame is grown primarily for its oil-rich seeds, which come in a variety of colors, from cream-white to charcoal-black. In general, the paler varieties of sesame seem to be more valued in the West and Middle East, while the black varieties are prized in the Far East. The small sesame seed is used whole in cooking for its rich nutty flavor, and also yields sesame oil. The seeds are exceptionally rich in iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, and calcium, and contain vitamin B1 and vitamin E. They contain lignans, including unique content of sesamin.
1. Sesamin has effect on improving the lipid profile.
2. It has function of normalizing the blood pressure.
3. It can be used for loss weight.
4. It can increase ketone production.
5. It also has function of anti-inflammatory.Sesamin has effect on antiviral, fungicides, antioxidants, insecticide synergist.
6. It can also be used to the treatment of bronchitis.
7. It has the function of inhibition the influenza virus, Sendai virus and Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
By Express By Air By Sea
Suitable for under 50kg Suitable for more than 50kg Suitable for more than 500kg
Fast: 3-7 days Fast: 3-7 days Slow: 7-45 days
High cost High cost Low coss
Door to door service, Port to port Port to port,
Easy to pick up the goods Professional broker needed Professional broker needed