New arrival Fashion Womens Short Sleeve Cotton Tops Shirt Lady Blouse

$10.50
50-299 Pieces
$8.50
300-499 Pieces
$6.59
>=500 Pieces
Min. Order
50 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Dongguan City Yang Yang Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
98.1%
Transactions
---
1 Year Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: guangzhou\shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Visa
Supply Ability: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Gender: Women
Product Type: Blouses &amp; Tops
Age Group: Adults
Supply Type: OEM Service
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: LEVINE
Model Number: ST1986
Material: 100% Cotton
Technics: Plain Dyed
Season: Summer
Sleeve Style: Regular
Fabric Type: Knitted
Feature: Anti-Pilling,Anti-Shrink,Anti-Wrinkle,Breathable
Top Type: Shirt / Blouse
Clothing Length: Regular
Pattern Type: None
Collar: O-Neck
Style: Casual
Sleeve Length(cm): Short
7 days sample order lead time: Support
Product name: ladies blouse
Logo: Customized Logo Printing
Size: S-M-L-XL
MOQ: 50pcs
Sleeve: Shorts Sleeve
Service: Custom OEM ODM
Colors: Custom Color T Shirt
Season: Spring Summer
Neck: O-necck
Sample: Accept Sample
Packaging Detail: 1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.

1263

 

Product Description

 

5Style NumberST1986
Designs

 casual women blouse

MaterialPolyester
Colorpicture color and customized
SizeS\M\L\XL
Logo LabelsAccording to customer requirements
ServicesOEM/ODM

 

Why choose us?

111

Related Products

company information

 

2_01_03_02

 

Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery

 

Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics

 

Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre sales serviceProvide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing serviceRegularly update production, customer priority
After Sales ServiceDealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly

 

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!

 

 

Contact us

  _02