CE&ISO approved medikal equipment hotest selling model S6100 anastesia machine with ventilator and 2 vaporizers
Get Latest Price
160 Unit/Units per Month
Place of Origin:
Wooden case packing size:L 920*W 970*H 1380mm
10.4" TFT LCD screen
O2, N2O, Air
easy to move with 4 wheels
GW:156KG ; NW:102KG
Anesthesia Equipments & Accessories
ICU Equipment S6100 Anestesia Trolley Machine
Intensive Care Units (ICU), Operation room, Anesthesiology Department
IPPV; A/C; PCV; SIMV; SIGH, MAN
ICU Equipment S6100 Anastesia Trolley Machine
- Superstar Medical was established in 2008 and it has exclusively focused on ICU devices for many years. The production base covers an area of 3000 square meters.
- S6100 is our hotest selling anesthesia machine and it has been awarded CE certificates, ISO 9001and ISO 13485. High quality can be promised.
- 10.4'' screen, you can check the Ventilator parameters, Alarm information and Oscillogram easily.
- We have four kinds vaporizers for you choose.( Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane,Sevoflurane)
- The Anesthesia machine makes a good performance in Intensive Care Units (ICU), Operation room, Anesthesiology Department and other departments.
- Professional design for adult, child and infant inhalation anesthesia and respiratory management, with advanced ventilation modes.
- Outstanding ergonomic design, it ranks high level in safty, stability and convenience as well as user experiences.
- S6100 comfortable classic model, easy to use and be designed together with experienced experts to streamline your anesthesia workflow.
- Simplicity: easy to use, easy to move with 4 wheels.
- Choice: adapt the equipment to your patients and procedures freely
- Patient Centered Ventilation: Precision in an anesthesia ventilator, from conventional ventilation to advanced modes, including 5 modes: IPPV; A/C; PCV; SIMV; SIGH.
- Designed and manufactured by Perlong Medical with over 23 years experience in this area.
- Flexible configurations to suit your needs.
- International standard and advanced technology suitable for wide range use.
- Compact interface and big screen give you better operating experience.
- Over 2,000 units installed in the world.
- 10.4” TFT LCD screen displays the Ventilation parameters, Alarming information and Waveform.
- High precision flow meter, instantly know the fresh gas flow to your patient.
- Integration breathing circuit design, ensure easy operating and keep tidy.
- Multiple working modes such as volume control and pressure limit, adapt to wide range patient.
- Vaporizer with temperature, flow compensation and self-lock function, keep safety anytime.
- Multiple parameters monitoring interface, make every parameter clear, let users know the patient conditions in all aspects;
- Real time pressure-time, flow-time loop graphics and high precision O2 concentration detection function included.
- Vital sign monitor and Anesthetic gas monitor are optional.
- ETCO2 module is optional.
- Three level alarming system, visual and sound alarm information.
- With lots of alarming, reminding and protection functions.
- Advanced power management control technology.
- With built-in backup power source, when outside power source goes off, back-up power source starts to work.
- Low O2 pressure alarm and N2O cut-off protection.
IPPV; A/C; PCV; SIMV; SIGH
Ventilator parameter ranges
Rapid oxygen supply
0, 20 mL ~ 1500 mL
1bpm ~ 100 bpm
0cmH2O ~ 30 cmH2O
Pressure triggering sensitivity(PTr)
-20 cmH2O ~ 0 cmH2O(Based on PEEP)
Flow trigger sensitivity (FTr)
0.5 L/min ~ 30 L/min
Pressure control (PC)
5 cmH2O ~ 60 cmH2O
0(off) 1/100 ~ 5/100
OFF,5 s ~ 60 s
20 cmH2O ~ 100 cmH2O
0 /min ~ 100 /min
0 mL ~ 2000 mL
0 L/min ~ 100 L/min
15 % ~ 100 %
P-T(pressure – time)
F-T(flow – time)
P-V loop (pressure – volume loop)
Wooden case packing size:L 770*W 890*H 1535mm , GW:151KG ; NW:91.2KG
Alarm and protection
The AC power failure alarm
Power failure or no connection
Internal battery backup low voltage alarm
No tidal volume
≤5Ml within 6s
High oxygen concentration alarm
Low oxygen concentration alarm
High Airway pressure alarm
Low Airway pressure alarm
High Minute Volume alarm
Low Minute Volume alarm
Continuous Pressure alarm
(PEEP+1.5kPa) over 16s
5s-60s no spontaneous ventilation
The maximum limited pressure
Show on screen
Show on screen