Yes, all our touch switches have led indicators, turn on the switch – red indicators, turn off the switch – blue indicator.
2. Can I used it with energy-saving lamps or LED lamps?
Yes, our switches can work with energy-saving lamps and LED lamps as long as the wattage is more than 1W.
3. What kind of lamps can be fit with your dimmer switch?
Filament lamp and dimmable LED lamp; All bulbs works with mechanical dimmer, works with ours, Only the wattage should be 5-500W.
4. Can your switch work with home automation system?
It depends, if the system only needs a signal on/off, it can be. Otherwise, our switch is not suitable for home automation system because the codes are different.
5. Do you have an intermediate switch?
Yes, our 2 way switch also can be an intermediate switch, you can connect three 2 way switches together.
6. Which output from the switch-relay or triac?
For on/off touch switch-relay, dimmer switch – triac.
7. Can I install the switch vertically?
Sure, any pose.
Please click the Contact Supplier to get more information on the right.