|Port:||Shanghai or Tianjin or Qingdao|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Piece/Pieces per Month flexible metal hose|
|Place of Origin:||Henan China|
|Flange material:||stainelss steel,carbon steel|
|Standard:||EN, GB, JIS|
|Working pressure:||1.6-7.5 MPa|
|Wave mode:||spiral or annular|
|Packaging Detail:||carton or according to importer's option|
1. Instruction of flexible metal hose
Flexible Metal hose is a kind of flexible component which is used to conveying different kinds of mediums. It is composed by stainless steel bellow with one or more layers steel thread or steel strip mesh sleeve, two ends with joint or flange head.Stainless steel metal hose as a kind of flexible pressure resistance pipe, installed in liquid transportation system, used to compensate pipe or machine equipment connection mutual displacement, absorb vibration energy, has the function of vibration reduction and noise damping.
2. Flexible metal hose features
1.Absorbs thermal growth in the piping and provides protection to adjacent piping and equipment.
2.Provides compensation for mis-alignments and eliminates stress.
3.Absorbs mechanical equipment vibrations in the connected piping.
4.Noise associated with the vibration is eliminated.
5.Lowers overall operating costs.
6.Service life is substantially higher compared to Rubber Expansion Joints.
|Inside diameter mm||Outside diameter mm||Minimum bending radius mm||Maximum working pressure MPa|
|Corrugated hose||With a network set||Static||Dynamic||one network set||two network set|
3. Application of Flexible metal hose
Metal hose mainly used in pipeline which need fully flexibility and pipe fitting that need anti-vibration, also can be used in steam, gas, air, petroleum, chemical industry, medicine. Conveying corrosive chemical medium or organic solvents. (for example, loading and unloading of ammonia, acetone, etc) Conveying high temperature gas, hot oil,etc.(for example: hot steam, heat conduction oil) Conveying low or ultra-low temperature medium. (for example: liquid nitrogen) Under the environment of high temperature, conveying water, steam, oil, and other media. (for example: the steelmaking and continuous casting equipment, coking in water system and hydraulic system) Pipeline that need vibration reduction and noise elimination.(pump entrance and exit) Design temperature:-20℃~+400℃
If you want a quick quotation for metal hose, please let us know the following parameters
2. Work pressure
3. Applicable medium
5. Applicable temperature
|MOQ||1pcs, sample order acceptable.|
|Packing details||As shown below, then seaworthy plywood case, or as per request.|
|Shipping method||By air or by sea|
|Shipping port||Shanghai, Qingdao or as per request.|
|Shipping time||5-15days, according to order quantity.|
Pipe Expansion Joints Manufacturer since 1997
LEEBOO - China Famous Brand
Gongyi Xinli Pipeline Equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer in the field of pipeline equipment for nealry 18 years and has 15 years sales experience. Main products: rubber expansion joint, rubber duckbill check valve, dismantling joint, metal hose, metal bellows expansion joint, wall sleeves, valves, etc.
Our products have been exported to about 20 countries, such as Germany, Sweden, Russia, Italy, Portugal, Armenia, Dubai, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, India, Singapore,Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, Argentina and USA. Customer visit from Italy, UAE, Australia, Algeria, India, etc.
Q: What do you need to know for fast quotation?
A: It would be highly appreciated if we have the details of detailed drawing for OEM order, model, end connection type, flange standard and material, medium, pressure, temperature and other working conditions.
Q: Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, OEM service available. We can make according to your drawings or samples.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: Any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned for domestic clients; we will send more free product in next batch for overseas clients or according to the requests.
Q: Do you accept small quantity order?
A: Yes, MOQ 1 pc for standard size, 5 pcs for customized size.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: Usually T/T(30% as deposit, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery). L/C, Western Union, Paypal also acceptable.
Q: What about the lead time?
A: Usually 3-10 days for sample order. Lot production time according to order quantity.
Q: Can you offer the drawing?
A: Yes, we have an excellent engineer team who offer you professional drawing and technical support.
Q: Can you offer the rubber joint sample?
A: For standard type of rubber joint we can offer the sample, but the customer will afford the freight. For non-standard rubber joint or large quantity, we will charge for the sample.