$13.88 - $16.50
Min. Order : 50 Pieces

Summer new fashion women sleeveless v-neck sexy floral printed chiffon casual flare shape midi dress

New Buyer Promotion
Up to US $60 transaction fees waived on the first 3 orders
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: guangzhou\shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Visa
Supply Ability: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Waistline: Natural
Neckline: V-neck
Size: S.M.L.XL
Silhouette: A-Line
Gender: Ladies Woman
Fabric Type: Polyester / Cotton
Feature: Anti-Static,Anti-wrinkle,Sustainable
Style: Casual
Age Group: Adults
Sleeve Length(cm): Short
Season: Summer,Spring Summer Autumn
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Dress Type: Casual Dresses
Color: Customized Color
Product Name: Summer Dresses
Service: Custom OEM ODM
Sleeve Style: Short sleeve
Material: Polyester / Cotton
Model Number: D19318
MOQ: 50 Pcs
Logo: Accept Custom Logo
Decoration: FLORAL
Brand Name: Yangyang
Technics: Printed
Dresses Length: Midi
Sample time: 7-10 Days
Pattern Type: Floral
Supply Type: OEM service
Fabric: Polyester
Packaging Detail: 1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/H62278408b3ea4ab4b12ad5cf13cf4ae6w.jpg_640x640.jpg
Dongguan City Yang Yang Garment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
90%
Response Rate
99.2%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
101-200
Employees
11-20
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store

2215

 

Product Description

 

1Style NumberD19318
Designs

women printed dresses

MaterialPolyester
ColorPicture color or customized
SizeS\M\L\XL
Logo LabelsAccording to customer requirements
ServicesOEM/ODM

 

 

 

Related Products

 

Why choose us?

111 

company information

 

2_01_03_02

 

Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics

 

Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre sales serviceProvide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing serviceRegularly update production, customer priority
After Sales ServiceDealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!

 

  _02