|Usage:||Lithium battery charging|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China|
|DC Connector:||5.5x 2.1mm or alternative|
|Material:||PC Fireproof Material|
|Energy level:||Eup 2.0, Doe VI, CEC VI, CoC V|
|Certification:||cUL CE GS FCC RoHS SAA PSE|
|Charging mode:||CC/CV, Float/cut-off|
|DC cable:||1.5, 1.8, 2.5, 3.0m (optional)|
|Input voltage and current:||100-240V/0.5A|
|Charging indicator:||Charging in red and fully charged in green|
|output voltage and current:||8.4V/1.5A|
|Protection:||Short Circuit Protection,ovp,OTP,OLP,ocp,Other,Low Tension,Over-charging,Overcurrent,Overvoltage|
|Packaging Detail:||1). PE bag + box + master carton 2). or customized packing|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||13.5X8X6.5 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.15 KG|
8.4V @1.5A Li-ion Battery Charger
1). for 2 cells Li-ion Battery Pack
2). Series units: 4.2V /8.4V / 12.6V/ 16.8V / 24V / 25.4V /54.6V 65W max.
3). Interchangeable plugs type universal and worldwild plugs: US/EU/UK/AUS/JP/KC/CN and more
1000ms,50ms/230VAC 1000ms,50ms/115VAC at full load
hold up time(Typ.)
50ms/230VAC 15ms/115VAC at full load
90~264VAC 127~370VDC / 47 ~ 63Hz
120~300% rated output power
Protection type:Hiccup mode,recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
Protection type:Shut down o/p voltage,re-power on to recover
-0~`+40℃(Refer to"Derating Curve")
20%~90% RH non-condensing
10~500Hz, 2G10min./1cycle,period for 60 min.each along X,Y,Z axes
Safety & EMC
UL1012, TUV EN60335-1, EN60335-2-29 (except for 48V), EN60950-1(48V only), EAC TP TC 004 approved
I/P-O/P, 25℃/70%RH: 100M Ohms/500VDC
EN55032, EN61000-3-2,3,FCCPART15/CISPR22, CNS13438, GB9254,GB17625
Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11,light industry level,criteria
50K hrs min.MIL-HDBK-217F(25℃)
(1) Robot, Sweep Cleaner, Water Purifier, humidifier, Atomizer Sweeper,Printer
(2) Speaker system, Soundbar, POE injectors, CCTV Camera, LCD Monitor, LED light
(3) lamps, radios, motor-driven tools and appliances, geyser, water pumps, toys, barbecue machines
(4) Electric Car, Sightseeing Car, E-bike, Electric Golf Cart, E-Motocycle, E-Patrol Car, E-forklift, E-boat, E-Cleaner, E-sooter, E-torist Coach, Robot, DC Power Supply, Smart&Intelligent Home, and more
1. Plug the AC-to-DC adapter to electrical outlet and connect the other end to charger
2. LED will change to Green, which indicate power is on and ready for charging mode
3. Insert CRV3 / RCRV3 battery into charger
4. LED will turn RED, which indicate the battery is charging
5. When the battery is fully charged, LED will change from red to green
6. Remove the battery pack from the charger
7. LED will change back to green once you remove the battery from charger
1. The LED turns off while charging.
-This charger has a build-in thermal protection function. Battery charging is shut off when the temperature of charger increases beyond set limit, and LED turns off (no color). Once the charger temperature drops to acceptable limit, the charging process is resumed and the LED turns on (Green/Red color).
2. LED color changes to Yellow
-This indicates that battery is not being charged correctly. Remove the battery pack from Charger and re-insert into charger. If this occurs repeatedly, either battery is dead or charger is not working.
3. Battery is inserted in the charger, but the LED does not change to RED.
-This indicates that battery is not being charged correctly. Remove the battery from charger and re-insert into charger. If this occurs repeatedly, either battery is dead or charger is not working.
4. LED changes to Green, but the capacity is too low.
-This indicates that battery is not being charged correctly. Remove the battery from charger, clean the contacts with a soft clean cloth, re-insert into charger. If this occurs repeatedly, either battery is dead or charger is not working.