Solenoid Dosing Pump
Komba is a simple solenoid dosing pump,
operating with a micro-processor
to manage the dosing, it is easy to operate with
stable flow rate.
It has four models: DMS, DML, DMC and DMM.
Max pressure：10bar; Max flow rate：9L/H
Urban water treatment and waste water
treatment, dosing of chlorine dioxide, reverse
osmosis, food, beverage and pharmacy,etc.
PVDF pump head and ceramic ball valve as standard
* PVDF Is suitable for almost all chemical used in the industrial, waste water treatment and
potable water applications
* The use of ceramic balls as standard improves the pumping reliability and the chemical
compatibility of the whole liquid end.
Long life diaphragm tested to give 5 years working life
* The advanced design and manufacturing process allows the diaphragm to have a unique
* Made of pure solid PTFE, the diaphragm is compatible with most chemicals
* The diaphragm has been tested over a period of 5 years giving superior results
* Routine diaphragm replacement is no longer a requirement
* The flow rate is manually or automatically ( by signal input) adjustable. DML,DMM and
DMC have level control input.
* The pump head has a manual priming valve.