|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Pack/Packs per Week|
|Application:||Ceramics ,Clothing, Glasses|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Model Number:||heat transfer paper|
|Product name:||Sublimation Transfer Paper|
|Transfer Temperature:||210 Degree Celsius|
|Usage:||ceramic ,glass,t shirt|
|Feature:||Vivid Color,Soft,high transfer rate|
|Packing:||100 Sheets/ Pack|
|Packaging Detail:||100sheets /bag, 20bags/carton|
Dye-sublimation printing is a digital printing technology using full color artwork that works with polyester and polymer-coated substrates.
sublimation transfer paper
inkjet printer (with sublimation ink)
A4: 100sheets/pack, 20pack/ctn
A3: 50sheets/pack ,20pack/ctn
Cardboard carton with Plastic bag for each pack
The biggest advantage of using dye sublimation printing is that it does not make the printed image look like a network of dots with void spaces in between when viewed from close quarters, as happens in the case of traditionally printed pictures. Instead, it gives a huge boost to the print quality, due to the fact that the ink colours fade in at edges of pixels through gradation. Thus, no white gaps form between the pixels, which helps the image to achieve a natural and robust look. Besides that, dye sublimation printing also reduces the image's vulnerability to water damage and fading over time.
1.Transfer rate highly to 95%
5.Excellent color brilliance
6.suitable for many printers
FItems you will need:
• White or light color polyester fabric garment or sublimation blanks;
• Heat Press;
• High temperature oil paper or tape;
• Sublimation Transfer Paper*.
Step 1 - Printing your image
1) Be sure to mirror printing;
2) Be sure to print on the smooth side of the paper;
3) Be sure to use Sublimation ink and sublimation transfer paper.
Step 2 - Transferring your image
1) Preheat press to 375ºF - 400ºF;
2) Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles;
3) Place your printed image face down;
4) Use heat transfer tape to secure the paper on to the blank;
5) Place oil or protective paper sheet on top of the sublimation paper;
6) For fabric sublimations press at 400ºF for 40s at medium pressure. For the white mug Cover press at 350ºF for 45s with medium pressure;
7) When the time is finished open the press and quickly remove the transfer.
1. What is your MOQ ?
2. what is the package?
A4:100 sheet/bag,20 Bags/Box
3. What kind of size do you have ?
A4,A3,A3+ and some more roll sizes.
4. How about the transfer rate ?
More than 95%.
5. What is your shipping method ?
Small sample order accept the express , big order by air ,sea .Sea shipping is cheaper .
We provide free sample for your test , and the shipping cost is payed by your side ( W.U or Paypal )
Sample will be sent within 2-3 days after we receive your payment .
7. What is your payment way ?
Alibaba Trade Assurance ,Western Union,T/T ,Paypal ,Alipay
30% as deposit . 70% against the B/L
30% T/T & 70% L/C at sight
Total amount is under 5000 usd , will accept W.U
After we build a reliable business relationship , O/A and D/P are acceptable.