|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Type:||Female T connector|
|Thread screw:||1/4-28UNF Female|
|Adapted tube:||rigid tubing|
|Feature:||smooth, accurate size, quality raw material|
|Application:||lab, industry, medical device etc.|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||8.5X15X11 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.5 KG|
|Package Type:||carton with bag and foam|
Pressure Rating Room Temp. (psi /MPa)
Tubing OD (mm)
PP (Medical Grade)
PTFE (Medical Grade)
1. Female T connector need to match with male connector of same thread.
2. One-Piece Fittings Installation Steps:
a. Choose same male thread connector (coned nut with ferrule or flange joint with flanged tubing)
b. Slide the male nut, followed by the ferrule or flared tube end, at least 3/16” (4.7625mm) from the ferrule or flanged tubing end.
c. Insert the assembly into the receiving port, pushing the tubing into the port until it bottoms out.
d. Finger tighten the nut into the port until snug.
e. After several uses (especially at high pressure) the ferrule or flared tube should be replaced
3. RUNZE female cross connector = 1/4-28UNF female*4 = OD1.6/2.0/2.5/3.0/3.175/3.2mm tubing = PP or PTFE material, please choose right collocation for your application.
4. PP material is for non-corrosive and weak corrosive liquid; PTFE is for strong corrosive liquid.
Collocated RUNZE Connectors
1. Male 1/4-28UNF Nut+ferrule
2. Male 1/4-28UNF Flange connector
3. Male 1/4-28 Straight connector