|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Motor:||100% Copper Wire|
|Application:||Agriculture irrigation,Water Treatment Solutions|
|Packaging Detail:||One pcs packaging by corrugated box or wood box,custom packaging accept.|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||54X15X15 cm|
|Single gross weight:||6.0 KG|
A complete range of accessories including 1m pure copper wire and the water pump with 25mm outlet. We can make longer copper wire according to the customer requirements.
1. Wide working voltage:10v-22v.
2. Built-in MPPT controller which can make the best use of solar energy.
3. Over-voltage protection / Under-voltage protection: The pump will stop working automatically when the voltage is too high or too low; Then it will detect the voltage every 10 minutes, and it will start to work automatically when the voltage is between 10v-22v.
4. Controller is internal which means the pump can be directly connected to solar panels without battery in sunshine.
The 12v solar water pump system are recommended to be powered by 18v Monocrystalline / Polycrystalline solar panels in parallel connection; The 24v solar water pump system are recommended to be powered by 36v Monocrystalline / Polycrystalline solar panels in parallel connection.
1.If you just need the pump to work in sunshine, it can be directly connected to solar panels without controller. You need totally about 400w (18v) solar panels. If the sun is not very well, you can use more solar panels.
2. If you also need the pump to work during the night time, or even in cloudy and rainy day, you also need controller and battery.
SOLAR PANELS AND BATTERIES SELECTION:
1. The power of solar panel=power of pump X 1.3, the voltage of solar panel=the voltage of pump, the controller should be matched
2. Select the batteries according to the following fomulas: The use hour of Battery=The battery capacity÷(the machine power÷the battery voltage) X 0.6 . For example,the machine power is 200w,the battery capacity is 100AH,the voltage is 12V,and the battery is fully charged,then the use hour is 100÷(200/12) x 0.6=3.6housrs.
3. The battery capacity=the use hour÷0.6 x (the machine power÷the battery voltage) For example,the machine power is 200w,the battery capacity is 12V,and the battery need to be used for 3.6 hours,the the battery capacity is: 3.6÷0.6 x (200÷12)=100AH
1. Q: Can I know more about your products?
2. A: Pls view our website: www.mslace.en.alibaba.com
2. Q: What's your MOQ of this item?
3. Q: What is the lead time?
A: 15~30 days after receiving your payment, it depends on pumps.
4. Q: What is the payment term?
A: Normally T/T in advance or L/C at sight. Others like D/P, Cash, Credit Card
5. Q: what is the product's warranty?
A: The whole pump is warrantee for one year, while the spare parts or wetting parts about pump will be warrantee for 3 months from the date of delivery.
6. Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company
A: We are a manufacturer specialize in water pump and other pumps more than 20 years.