Garden Bubble Herb Bag Ice Filtration 5 Gallon 8 bags Filtration bags kit

$21.50
13-37 Pieces
$21.00
38-62 Pieces
$20.50
>=63 Pieces
Min. Order
13 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Wenzhou Hengxiong Electric Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
89.1%
Transactions
US$ 30,000+
10 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Ningbo
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Condition: New
Applicable Industries: Garment Shops,Building Material Shops,Manufacturing Plant,Machinery Repair Shops,Food &amp; Beverage Factory
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Brand Name: Chin-up
Type: Mesh Filter Bag
Usage: Mesh Filter Bag
Material Of Bag: Nylon
Color: Purple,Red,Yellow,Blue,black,white,green,orange
Product Name: Filtration bags kit
OEM: yes
Size: 25, 45, 73, 90, 120, 160, 190, 220 micron
Basic Equipment: a free press screen and carry bag
Application: Hydroponics Herbal Extraction
Feature: Durable, Air Permeability
Shape: Round Grow Pots
Package: 53x48x22cm ,13kits/ctn
Usage: Plant Growth
Packaging Detail: 5 Gallon Filtration Bags kit 8 bags are 13kits/ctn
Product Description
Filtration Bags Kit
Filtration BagsKit -Designed to safely and efficiently extract herbal resins naturally
secreted by plants.
-1 or 5 Gallon Color coded and labeled to corresponding micronsize
for more exact filtering to exact grades. Includes micron sizesof 25,
45, 73, 90, 120, 160, 190, and220.
-High quality waterproof coated nylon material, and feature abuilt-in
flexible cord forbinding the filled bag.
-(1) PURPLE=25 micron (1) WHITE=45micron (1) YELLOW=73micron
(1) BLACK=90 micron (1) ORANGE=120micron (1) RED=160micron
(1) GREEN=190micron (1) BLUE=220micron
- Includes PressingScreeStorage Bag

Product Features
*Brand
Chin-up
*Code
RHX-BB5-8
*Material
waterproof coated nylon material
*Color
-(1) PURPLE=25 micron (1) WHITE=45micron (1) YELLOW=73micron
(1) BLACK=90 micron (1) ORANGE=120micron (1) RED=160micron
(1) GREEN=190micron (1) BLUE=220micron
*Size
 (25, 45, 73, 90, 120, 160, 190, 220 micron)
*Description
5 Gallon Filtration Bags kit, 8 bags (25, 45, 73, 90, 120, 160, 190, 220 micron)
*Case
8bags for kit,13kits/ctn
*Package
53x48x22cm
Detailed Images
    • Waterproof material

High quality zipper
  • Built-in double bladder

Related Products
Company Introduction
Chin-up hydroponics established in 1990s, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of
hydroponics equipment in China, specializing in Grow Light, Digital ballast, Carbon
Filter, Inline Fan and others accessories for hydroponics.

Meanwhile, All of our products are of the highest international standard and quality and
ETL approved. With more than ten years experiences in the fields of hydroponics, we
are playing a leading role in grow light industries both home and abroad.

If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us !
Welcome your inquiry!

FAQ
Q1: Can you accept the sample order?
Yes, we can.

Q2:Could I put my logo on it?
Of course. The logo can be made according to your requirements once you reached our MOQ.

Q3: What's your packaging?
Neutral package. Welcome to customized if you need.

Q4: What's your lead time?
3-7 days for the sample orders in the stock. 25-45 days for the mass production.

Q5: What's your shipping port?
Ningbo/Shanghai.

Q6: What's your payment terms?
1) T/T 100% full payment in advance for the amount within 5000USD
2) 30%T/T as the deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment

Q7: What's your quotation terms?
FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW are available.

Q8: How about your quality?
All of the products are CE and ETL listed.

Q9: What's your warrenty?
With over 16 years experience in manufacturing the hydroponcis equipments, we're quite confirmed about our quality.
All of the products will be tested before shippment.

Q10: Why choose us?
1) We provide factory direct price.
2) We have our own R&D team, the products can be customized according to your requirements.
3) We provide superior and timely pre-sales advice and after-sales service.