$9.23 - $17.73
Min. Order : 50 Pieces

Women's Street Solid Loose Long Sports Chain Hip Hop Dance Pants

Coupons
$20.00 OFF
Trade Assurance
Built-in order protection service in alibaba.com
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.

Quick Details

Port: guangzhou\shenzhen
Payment Terms: T/T,Visa
Supply Ability: 200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Material: Polyester
Fabric Type: Polyester
Model Number: P19132
Feature: Anti-Static,Anti-pilling,Eco-Friendly,anti-wrinkle
Decoration: Fake Zippers
Brand Name: Yangyang
Pant Style: Hip Hop Pants
Waist Type: High
Technics: others
Fit Type: Loose
Length: Ankle-Length Pants
Pattern Type: others
Style: Streetwear
Supply Type: OEM service
Front Style: others
Season: AUTUMN
Closure Type: Button Fly
Fabric: 100%polyester
Packaging Detail: 1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/H62278408b3ea4ab4b12ad5cf13cf4ae6w.jpg_640x640.jpg
Dongguan City Yang Yang Garment Co., Ltd.
Supplier
CN
Manufacturer, Trading Company
99%
Response Rate
100.0%
On-time delivery rate
-
-
Transactions
101-200
Employees
11-20
R&D staffs
-
Patents
Visit Store

_01_02_03_04

_05

 

Product Description

 

4Style NumberP19132
Designs

streetwear trousers

Materialpolyester
ColorPicture Color And Customized
SizeS\M\L\XL
Logo LabelsAccording to customer requirements
ServicesOEM/ODM

 

Related Products

 

2421
Company Information

 

Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery

 

Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics

 

Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre sales serviceProvide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing serviceRegularly update production, customer priority
After Sales ServiceDealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly

 

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!

 

Contact us

 (Contact us)