|Port:||China main port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Day|
|Usage:||Coating Auxiliary Agents,Electronics Chemicals,Leather Auxiliary Agents,Paper Chemicals,Petroleum Additives,Plastic Auxiliary Agents,Rubber Auxiliary Agents,Surfactants,Textile Auxiliary Agents,Water Treatment Chemicals,Medical Auxiliary Agents|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China|
|Grade:||Medicine Grade, cosmetic grade|
|Appearance:||White or off-white powder|
|Function:||Chemical auxiliary materials|
|Type:||Chemical auxiliary materials|
|Storage:||Cool Dry Place with sealed container|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years Properly Stored|
|Application:||Pharmaceutical use, Cosmetic use|
|Packaging Detail:||1. 0.5kg, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg / sealed aluminum foil bag; 25kg / cardboard drum. 2. Or as your requirements.|
Chemical Auxiliary HPMC, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Hypromellose for Emulsifier or thickener
|Chemical auxiliary materials|
1. Construction industry: As a water retaining agent and retarder for cement mortar, the mortar has pumpability.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as a binder in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvent. As a paint stripper.
4. Ink printing: As a thickener, dispersant and stabilizer in the ink industry, it has good compatibility in water or organic solvents.
5. Plastic: as a mold release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: As a dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: This product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating materials; membrane materials; rate-controlled polymer materials for sustained-release preparations; stabilizers; suspending agents; tablet adhesives;
9. Food industry: It can be used as an alternative to emulsifiers, thickeners, suspending agents and animal gelatin.