|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Delivery time:||Within 2 Days Get Tracking|
|Size:||xs-2xl plus size also ok|
|Product Name:||sexy swimsuit bathing suits|
|Material:||POLYESTER / NYLON|
|Gender:||bikini beach wears wimwear,Women|
|Model Number:||swimsuit bikini set|
|Feature:||Breathable,Sustainable,Reversible,Plus Size,QUICK DRY,Maternity,Nontoxic,Removable Padded|
|Type:||Beach Swimming Wear|
|7 days sample order lead time:||Support|
|Supply Type:||In-Stock Items|
|Fabric:||Spandex / Nylon|
|Packaging Detail:||Custom Logo Free Shipping Luxury Designer Swimwear Famous Brands Bikini Sets Bathing Suits Beach Pool Swimsuit For Women factory packing|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||10X10X5 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.25 KG|
Custom Logo Free Shipping Luxury Designer Swimwear Famous Brands Bikini Sets Bathing Suits Beach Pool Swimsuit For Women
Custom colors from Pantong Number as your demand.
spandex nylon or Customized.
xs-XXL and custom Size available
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Custom Private Label.
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
3-5 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
- All our products online are customized, we can not do same logo, print as the website style. All details we will do as the customers spec sheet requirements
- You may provide us your own artwork of the logo (which you are the owner or you have the brand authorization )
- We Do not produce any products which buyer can not provide logo artwork or don't have the authorization of the logos if the logo belongs other brand not the buyer self.
For Transport , we have three ways to send the goods to worldwide :
1. By Express Service ( Door to Door )
We often use Fedex , DHL, UPS, TNT, for shipping , as usual you can get the goods within 2~5 days after we sent , also you can use the tracking number for checking the state at the main website anytime .
2. By Airfreight Service ( Door to Your Airport )
We can send the goods from our factory to your airport , in this way , you need pick up the goods from your local airport and the charge will be lower than express service , as usual you can get it within 5~8 days .
3. By Sea Shipping Service ( Door to Your Harbor )
If you don't need the goods urgent , we can send the goods to you by sea , the transport cost will be lower than by airfreight service , but it need spend a longer time .
1. More than 12 years garments making and trading experience, we know how to reach your request.
2. We have long term cooperated fabrics suppliers to make sure you get the correct & cheapest goods on time.
3. Helping our clients make products according to their own designs,also we can customize the labels, tags, logos as your design.
4. We are able and happy to do small orders, and payment terms is flexible.
5. Quality control and delivery time is strictly controlled and obtain the certificate of SGS.
6. Strong sense about service before sale and after sale.