Matcha is made from the leaves of shade-grown tea tree(known as Camellia Sinensis). The shaded growth makes the plant produce more theanine and caffeine.
Our matcha powder has four grades:
1. AAA grade, the highest quality. It is similar as Japanese ceremonial grade matcha.
2. A grade, the premium quality. It can be consumed directly as daily tea drink.
3. B grade. It is mainly for cooking.
4. C grade. It is mainly used in energy drinks or supplements to enhance the flavor and nutritions.
Shade Grown Green Tea Leaves
100% Pass 800 Mesh
More information of Nutrition Facts, please contact us!
For superfood retailers, we can offer private label services, and the products will be printed with your logo and design. These are some samples that we have done for our customers below.
For wholesale buyers, we often send the products with cartons or fiber drums.
Benefits and Application
Matcha powder contains theanine, catechin, epigallocatechin gallate, tea polyphenol, caffeine, free amino acid, chlorophyll, protein, vitamins, various trace elements and so on. Matcha has antioxidant property, and it is helpful to scavenge free radicals, detoxify heavy metals and other toxins, protect liver health, boosts brain function, regulate cholesterol level and enhance weight loss.
You can use matcha powder as coloring agent and nutritional ingredient in your food, beverages, and supplements products, you can also add matcha to your cosmetics products for skin care.
1. Can I get a sample? Yes, free sample can be provided, but shipping cost is covered by your side. 2. What's your delivery time? In general condition, once the order is paid, it will be shipped out the next day. For bulk orders, the delivery time needs to be negotiated. 3. What's your MOQ? No strict requirements and you can order based on your demands. 4. Can you provide private label service? Yes, private label service is available and the MOQ is 500pcs.