|Port:||All cities in China|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||300 Case/Cases per Day|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||ASI Inspection|
A. Product Inspection Service:
1. Sample Inspection and Test
SIT is inspection your sample and test your sample as your requirements and international standard.
2. Pre-production Inspection
PPI focuses mainly on the quality of the components and materials used in the production process. It includes a visual check on the quality of packing materials and accessories.
3. First Batch on-site Inspection
FBI is working for your new items pilot running, improve the overall quality level and prevent quality issues, to meet with your production schedule.
4. During Production Inspection
DPI is ideal for shipments of substantial quantities, product lines with continuous production, strict requirements for on-time shipments, and as a follow-up if poor results were found during DPI.
5. Pre-shipment Inspection
FRI is an evaluation of key products at the end of production, when a consignment is 100% manufactured and at least 80% packed. We will inspect the products final quality, quantity, packing. During quality check stage, we will check the marking, packing, appearance, workmanship, functionality and etc.
6. On-site sorting service
OSS is a 100% full inspection on-site, which is for lower quality yield batch or your special customers which need high-end quality products.
Products Categories for inspection:
1. Garments, Textiles, Fabric, Shoes, Bags etc.
2. Home furnishing and building materials
3. Decorations, stationery
4. Electronics and other electrical devices, household appliances
5. Digital products and accessories, including tablet PC, Smart phone, MP3, MP4, Blue tooth series products
6. Toys and juvenile products
7. Other products: car parts, jewelry, watches, tools, hardware etc.
B. Container Loading Inspection
Guarantee the finished and packed goods meet your specifications and are securely loaded for shipment.
C. Factory audit
Helping you know a new supplier well, including supplier is reliable or not, supplier’s capabilities, quality level, management and operating procedure