1. Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets
2. Seaworthy wooden crates
3. Iron belt for consolidation
ALUMINUM ALLOY WINDOWS
Sliding windows are the ideal option for a picturesque view without sacrificing the benefits of fresh airflow. This horizontal opening style provides the perfect solution for areas of the home where you do not have the leverage required to easily open a hung window, such as behind a kitchen sink.
Aluminum Alloy Windows
Aluminum Alloy 6063-T5
1.2mm / 1.4mm / 1.6mm / 1.8mm / 2.0mm
White / Matte Brown / Gray / Bronze / Wood / Custom
Air Bubble bag+Wooden frame or depend on customer requirement
Residential and commecial projects
KILIWIN PRODUCT FEATURES
See what makes our sliding windows the perfect choice for you
* The design features no lift out space between the frame and the top of the sash, which protects your home against air-infiltration. Using a tilt-latch system for removing the sashes for cleaning rather than having to lift them out of the frame means there is no room for water, air, dirt or dust to enter the house
* Full-fusion welding points at the corners provide the best level of strength, weather tightness and appearance for both the interior and exterior of your house
* Advanced weather-stripping offers a strong level of protection against air and water leakage, as well as resistance to mold and mildew damage
* The window’s special design results in more glass area for a larger, brighter view
* Customized glass packages give you the opportunity to design a window system to fit your home’s unique style
* Custom manufactured to ensure the windows are a perfect fit for your home
Aluminum Profile Thickness
Raw material from JMA, AAG, FLENLU or customization
SOUND & HEAT INSULATION
Kiliwin thermal break products use advanced technology to improve the energy efficiency and noise insulation of homes. They use reinforced polyamide extrusions and double glazing with warm edge spacers as barriers. Together they minimize heat and sound from passing from one side of the window or door to the other.
DUAL FINISH IN ONE WINDOW
Windows that fit in your home, inside and out. With our interior and exterior color options, you can give your windows a custom feel without the extra cost.
----------HIGH QUALITY ACCESSORIES----------
HOPO, KINLONG or customization
----------GLASS AND GLAZING OPTIONS----------
More light, less exposure
Dual/triple pane insulated glass unit consists of two/three layers of glass sealed with duralite spacers. Inner glass chambers are filled with argon gas. Argon gas reduces the amount of heat passage through the glass.
Along with better home insulation, a dual/triple pane window is among the very best choice for an energy efficient home. Stop energy from escaping through inefficient windows.
----------WINDOW FRAME FINISH OPTIONS----------
The interior of your window can change the way your room looks and feels. Consider warming your living space with elegant wood grains, or choosing other stylish solid colors for distinctive appearance.
Quality components allow for easy, convenient operation
Wind Load Resistance
20 YEAR ALUMINUM WINDOW & DOOR ONE-STOP PROJECT SUPPLIER
KILIWIN is a brand owned by Future Group (FGC), who has over 20-year experience in door & window solution offering. In Madagascar, Mozambique, Kenya, Uganda, Congo Kinshasa and Tanzania, we have found 8 wholly-owned factories and more than 60 marketing outlets, selling main products including aluminium window & door, sunroom, curtain wall, etc. With great support of our parent firm FGC, we have received further advance in manufacturing and processing glass and aluminum products, providing a broad range of chic, flexible and high quality pieces at affordable price. Whether you’re a builder, designer or architect looking for windows & doors for residential and commercial property, chat with one of our experts today.