JH-Mech Designs Fire Pits that are Stylish and Functional
Each outdoor fire pit will bring your patio or backyard warmth and ambiance your family and friends are sure to flock to.
Rusted or Black
Ball or hemisphere
Thickness of the Plate
Ball or hemisphere
110 to 130KG
Rusted surface or High temperature resistance paint
❈WARMTH & COMFORT FOR THOSE YOU LOVE: Functional and sculptural this premium firepit will bring your family and friends together to provide ideal comfort and warmth; be practical and be a great talking point for your friends and guests.
❈EASY TO USE AND MAINTAIN: It is very comfortable to use firepit, we designed it precisely so that you can very easily load woods inside the fire cup; moreover, the fire pits goes with a built-in ash pan for easy cleaning.
❈Ordering out firepits you get the spheres made of the highest quality 0.10 inch thick metal, finished with sandblasting, precision laser cut, using advanced manufacturing, techniques; any sharp edges, slag completely removed.
Stylish and Functional Fire Pits
This outdoor wood-burning fire pit ball will add a unique focal point to your outdoor entertaining space. The fire pit features a cast iron construction with an oxidized finish for a rustic and charming look. Plus the star cutouts help add extra ambiance to your patio. This fire pit comes in just two pieces so all you have to do is place the sphere onto the cylinder stand and it will be ready for use.
* Heavy duty cast iron material that makes for a classy rustic aesthetic.
* Quick and easy assembly so you will be enjoying a relaxing ambiance in no time.
* Large opening so you can easily adjust and add firewood.
Safety Tips and Fire Pit Care
* Place your fire pit 10 feet from any structure or neighboring yard.
* Do not place your fire pit under a covered porch, trees, or on a wood deck.
* Flammable materials must be more than 5 feet away before starting your fire.
* Do not use your fire pit if it is too windy or too dry.
* Never leave your fire pit unattended as wind can quickly kick out sparks.
* Always use a poker when trying to move logs in the fire pit.
* Use a spark screen to keep embers inside the fire pit.
Fire Pit Care:
* Always cover your fire pit when not in use, a cover can be purchased separately.
* Dump ashes into a metal barrel as ashes can remain warm for many days.
* Clean your fire pit regularly to prolong the life & look of your fire pit.
* Store your fire pit indoors during inclement weather & winter months.
We believe the only way to maintain a long-term cooperative relationship with our customers is to have the best quality. Therefore, we attach much importance to quality control.
We have the QA system for the production checking before and after the mass production. Also they have high technique knowledge to help factory solve the technique problems during the production develop and mass production.
According the standard, we are making examinations not on raw materials but also on products a series of testing will be processed in production, ambulatory inspection, sample checkout, and overall products examination.
In addition, our employees are all experienced strict training. We all understand our principle " quality is life". Accordingly, we are all struggling for offer you customized laser cutting and sheet metal fabrication service.