|Port:||Shanghai or Qingdao|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China|
|Type:||Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes|
|Other Names:||Lipoic acid|
|Grade Standard:||Cosmetic Grade,Food Grade,Medicine Grade|
|Product Name:||Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder|
|Appearance:||Slightly yellow crystal powder|
|Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf life:||2 Years|
|Boiling point:||362.5°C at 760 mmHg|
|Other Name:||Thioctic acid|
|Packaging Detail:||Food Grade R Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder/Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder 1kg: Packed aluminum foiled with ziplock bag inside. 20&25kgs: Packed with paper drum with double plastic bags inside|
Food Grade R Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder/Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder
Product Name: Alpha Lipoic Acid Powder
Molecular Formula: C8H1402S2
Molecular Mass: 206.33
[Appearance]: Yellow crystal powder, no foreign substance, no obvious odor
[Melting Point]: 60.0~62.0℃
[Specific Optical Rotation]: -1.0°~+1.0°
[Loss on Dry]: ≤0.2%
[Residue on Ignition]: ≤0.1%
[Heavy Metal ]: ≤10ppm
[Assay Determination]: 99.0%~101.0% (dries basis)
[Related Substance]: the single impurity≤0.1%, total impurities≤2.0%
[Package and Storage Condition]: 25kg/drum, store and seal away from light
[Application]: mainly utilized for diabetic neuropathy complication medicine and dietary supplement.
Alpha lipoic acid is light yellow powder, almost odorless, alpha lipoic acid easily soluble in benzene, ethanol, ethyl ether, chloroform and other organic solvents.Alpha lipoic acid almost insoluble in water, the water solubility: 1 g/L (20 ℃) soluble in 10% NaOH solution.
1. Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body.
2. Alpha lipoic acid is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions.
3. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy.
4. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat.
5. Alpha lipoic acid appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.
Q 1: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can provide 10-20 g sample for your testing.
Q 2: What's your MOQ ?
A: Our MOQ is 1kg. (Packed in aluminum foil bag)
Q3: How about delivery leadtime?
A: Delivery lead time: About 3-5 working days after receiving payment.
Q4: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q5: How do you treat quality complaint?
A: First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.