Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock
Note: Always contact your supplier to determine if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.

Latest Trend Genuine Python Leather Hobo Bag For Wholesale

1-199 Pieces
>=200 Pieces
Min. Order
1 Piece
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Guangzhou Heng Chen Trading Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
Response Rate:
US$ 30,000+
7 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Pattern Type: None
Closure Type: Zipper
Shape: Pillow
Lining Material: Polyester
Main Material: Genuine Leather
Style: Lady
Decoration: None
Gender: Women
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: Handcee
Model Number: HCPE-C10063
Number of Handles/Straps: Single
Material: Genuine leather
Size: 26 x 18 x 11cm
Weight: 0.9kg
Available Color: Brown, black, watermelon red, orange, blue
MOQ: 1pcs if in-stock, 200pcs for OEM/ODM order
Custom LOGO: Yes
Payment: T/T, L/C, PayPal, Western Union, Credit Card
Usage: Genuine Python Leather Hobo Bag
Occasion: Genuine Leather Laptop Bag For Men
Application: Laptop Bag Men Genuine Leather
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 29X21X14 cm
Single gross weight: 2 KG
Package Type: 1pcs Genuine Python Leather Hobo Bag per paper bag and PP bag. 5 layer carton protects Genuine Leather Laptop Bag For Men and Laptop Bag Men Genuine Leather.


Back to Top



Product Description

Latest Trend Genuine Python Leather Hobo Bag For Wholesale

MaterialGenuine leather
Size22 x 11 x 9cm
Available ColorBrown, black, watermelon red, orange, blue, purple, gray
MOQ1pcs if in-stock, 200pcs for OEM/ODM order
Customization1. Custom logo
2. Develop product based on your design/draft.
Payment30% in advance, and the rest 70% balance before shipment.
PackingDefault is 1 pc/pp, 30~50 pcs/ctn, or as your request.
Delivery Time1. By sea, 20~50 days.
2. By DHL/UPS/FedEx/EMS etc, 5~7 days.
FeatureGenuine Python Leather Hobo Bag
UsageGenuine Leather Laptop Bag For Men
StyleLaptop Bag Men Genuine Leather


About Us


About Handcee

Guangzhou Handcee Leather Co., Ltd. It was established on March 2011 in Baiyun District of Guangzhou City.Factory premises area is more than 400 square meters, with more than 130 employees. Employees have extensive experience in the production of evening bag, having skilled and professional capabilities on procurement of raw materials, design, cutting, sewing, processing, synthesis, quality control, packing & shipping and other aspects of the work. We accept customer design products and small orders. The main business is export of ladies' evening bag. We have long-term cooperation with USA and UK clients after the establishment of company. We have the good work style of caring about the detail and pursuing perfect, and have perfect quality bag, having always been the customer's favor.





1. Where is your factory?
Located in Guangzhou city ,China.


2. What's your payment term?
Our payment term is 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment.
Payment Method includes: T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card


3. What`s MOQ?
Normally is 100pcs per design per color.
If buy for stock: any piece you want, but without test requirement.
If you have test requirement, we need to discuss when there is any specific
style and we will let you know MOQ.


4. What's your main market?
Europe, America, Australia and Southeast Asia.


5. How much for sampling?
Normally, sample charge of Genuine Python Leather Hobo Bag is $45/pc. If you need to customized your own design,
we need to double confirm once received your sample specification. We can
return you sample fee when you place order.

6. How many days for sampling?
If all things can be available in the market, it takes 10~15 days for standard bags
If some parts needs to make mould, it takes about 15-30 days to opening the mold.

7. How many days for production?
It takes about 30-45days after we received your deposit and confirm the sample.

8. Could I put my own logo on Genuine Leather Laptop Bag For Men?
Sure, customers` logo can be made by laser engraved metal plate, embossed metal plate,
fabric logo, PU embossed logo etc.


9. Should I pay extra for logo printing ?
Yes, there will be extra charge depending on your logo style and printing way.


10. If I have my thoughts, do you have person to design according to my
Yes our design team is willing to do for you.


11. How do you guarantee Laptop Bag Men Genuine Leather quality?
We have our own QC team and make 100% inspection to control quality before packing.


1. We will do our best to meet your need with quality goods and fast delivery, best after-sales service.
2. We have more than 3000 designs of ready goods for you to choose, and every month we are ready to provide you with new designs.
3. Please feel free to contact us for details or price list. we will provide best price and best delivery ways for your reference.