High quality genuine cow split suede leather

$1.30
Min. Order
500 Square Feet
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Jinjiang Changsheng Leather Trading Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
---
Response Rate:
---
Transactions
---
1 Year Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Xiamen
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 1800000 Square Foot/Square Feet per Month
Material: Cow Skin
Type: Cow Split Suede Leather
Pattern: Split
Use: Belt,Furniture,Handbag,Luggage,Sofa,Garment,Shoes
Thickness: 1.2mm-1.4mm
Size: 12-16SF
Place of Origin: Fujian China
Brand Name: Yongsheng
Model Number: YS201928
Packaging Detail: Standard export packing,or customized packing as you request
Product Description
Series
High quality genuine cow split suede leather
Model
YS201928
Feature And Function
Soft and breathable
Backing Technics
Spray colors
Material
Cow split suede leather
Color
Panton color as your need
Thickness
1.2mm-1.4mm
Payment
T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,MoneyGram or whatever you can
MOQ
500SF
Packing
Length 1.5m-1.8m, width 0.4m, height 0.4m
Net weight
8-15kg
Application
Bag, Belt, Car, Car Seat, Chair, Decorative, Football, Furniture, Garment, Gloves, Golf, Home Textile, Notebook, Shoes, Sofa
Port
Xiamen
Details Images
Company Profile
Jinjiang Changsheng leather Co.,Ltd.
"Jinjiang Changsheng leather Co.,Ltd., established in 1998,it is a company mainly deal with industry and trading. It owns more than 200 employees, including more than 20 of all sorts of high- quality managers and professional technicians. The company imported advanced production equipment from Italy, Germany, Taiwan region etc. The company mainly produces split suede leather,it including nubuck, nappa, PU Coating, embossed, crazy horse, cracky, grain, nuback, pull up, miror, barton print style . Their monthly production capacity are 1,500,000 SF. The products have a good sale in Southeast Asia, Europe and America etc. “Focus on people, Honesty First” is the Business Philosophy of the company. The company will cooperate with all kinds of customers from home and abroad with its” Quality First, Mutual Benefit” management tenet!" 
Our Advantages
Our company has 20years of production experience.  We have professional R&D team and technical personnel, strict  quality control system and excellent after-sales service and well trained staff. Strong economic strength, excellent quality, complete varieties,diverse styles, affordable prices, fast delivery, first-hand sales.

Exhibition
Manufacturing Technique
FAQ
1.Q: What is the delivery price of your order? A: Our minimum order quantity is 500 meters per color.  We will arrange production after receiving 30% of the payment and  delivery after receiving the remaining 70% of the payment, 8-15 working days for delivery. 2.Q:Do you charge for the sample?  A: We are happy to provide free samples, but the freight is for your account. 3.Q:Can we customize the products as our requirements? A: Sure, We can customize the products for you if you provide the specification details. Also Waterproof, Anti-fire, Anti-UV etc is available for the products. 4.Q:How to control quality? A: 1).All the raw materials by IQC (Incoming quality Control) before launch whole process into the process after the screening. 2). Process each link in the process of IPQC (Input process quality control) patrol inspection. 3). After finished by QC full inspection of the products. 5.Q::How about the after-sale service? A: We provide excellent after-sale service for each order, any problems we will take responsibility and solve for you. Three years quality guarantee for you. 6.Q:What your terms of packing? A: 1).Rolled with paper tube+plastic bag   2). Rolled with paper tube+plastic bag+weaving poly bag   3).According to customers' requirements