|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Piece/Pieces per Week Best Price Tons Of Bags Jumbo Carry Bag For Grain|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei China|
|Bottom Option (Discharge):||Flat Bottom|
|Loading Weight:||0.5-2 Ton Big Bags|
|Loop Option (Lifting):||Fully Belted Loop|
|Top Option (Filling):||Top Fill Spout|
|Product name:||Best Price Tons Of Bags Jumbo Carry Bag For Grain|
|Material:||100% Virgin PP|
|Packaging Detail:||Packed on rolls, plastic film and trays or according to your requirements|
Ton bag is the same as ton bag, space bag and space bag, which is a common name of container bag. Generally, the cargo in container bag is 1 ton, commonly known as ton bag. At present, the cargo in container bag has a variety of specifications of 0.5-3 tons.
Containerized bag is a flexible transport packaging container, widely used in food, grain, medicine, chemical, mineral products and other powdery, granular, bulk goods transport packaging, developed countries are widely used as transport, storage packaging products.
FIBC, also known as flexible container bag, ton bag, space bag, etc., is a kind of container unit appliance, equipped with crane or forklift, can realize the unit transportation of the container, it is suitable for loading bulk powder and granular materials.
1. Do not stand under the container bag during lifting operation;
2. Please hang the hanging hook in the central part of the sling or rope, and do not slant, single-side or slant lift the container bag;
3. Do not rub, hook or collide with other items in the operation;
4. Do not pull the sling backward to the outside;
5. When using forklift truck, please do not make the fork touch or prick the bag body to prevent prick of the bag;
6. When handling in the workshop, use pallets as much as possible, avoid using hanging container bags and handling while shaking;
7. Keep the container bags upright during loading, unloading and stacking;
8. Do not stand the container bag upright;
9. Do not drag the container bag on the ground or concrete;
10. If you have to keep them outside, the container bags should be placed on the shelves and covered tightly with opaque shed cloth;
11. After use, wrap the container bag with paper or opaque awning cloth and store it in the ventilated place.