|Place of Origin:||China|
|Fat Content (%):||2|
|Product Name:||Pure camel milk|
|Max. Moisture (%):||25|
|Type:||Dried Whole Milk|
|Packing:||Net Weight 25 Kg|
|Product Type:||Milk Powder|
|Shelf Life:||TWO YEARS|
|Package:||25 Kg /bag|
|Packaging Detail:||Package: 25kg bulk 100% pure natural fresh low fat Camel Milk Powder each set ,25kgs packaging Fiber drum outside and plastic bag inside 1-25kgs packaging aluminium bag outside and double plastic bag inside Delivery Detail: within 3 days when get the payment Shipping : We have Professional shipping agent, based on customers ' demand for transport By express :FEDEX,DHL,EMS ,UPS,TNT ect. By SEA and By AIR|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||33X23X10 cm|
|Single gross weight:||1.5 KG|
100% pure natural fresh low fat Camel Milk Powder
Milk is favored for its nutrient-rich and is an important source of nutrients for many people every day. The nutritional content of camel milk is no less than that of milk, which can bring huge economic benefits to the majority of herders. Camel milk is high in calcium, low in saturated fatty acids, and even has medical value. Camel milk is a very healthy product. Camel milk can reduce the demand for insulin in diabetic patients. It is good for newborns because it does not contain allergens. It also proves that camel milk is beneficial to patients with peptic ulcer and also helps high blood pressure. Once the production and quality control of camel milk is more scale, perhaps in the near future, people all over the world will have the opportunity to taste the delicious flavor of camel milk.
If you click here, you will get what is beyond your imagination!!! Not only COA and Free sample, but also what you need!!!
Camel milk ingredients:
|Glycine (GLY)||Leucine (LEU)||Methionine (MET)||Tyrosine (TYR)||Histidine (HIS)||Threonine (THR)|
|Alaine (ALA)||Isoleucine (ILE)||Tryptophan (TRY)||Cystine (CYS)||Lysine (LYB)||Aspartic acid (ASP)|
|Proline (VAL)||Phenylalanine (PHE)||Proline (PRO)||Serine (SER)||Glutamate (GLU)||Arginine (ARG)|
1, reduce blood cholesterol levels, prevent and treat high blood pressure
2, reduce blood sugar levels, prevent and treat diabetes
3, can prevent blood clots, blood clots
4, improve muscle vitality and prevent hyperacidity
5, the sweetness is 0.8 times that of sugar, which has beneficial effects on the human body.
6. Reduce blood ammonia, have the effect of ammonia
7. Participate in brain protein and glucose metabolism, promote oxidation, improve central nervous system activity, maintain and promote brain cell function, and promote intellectual growth.
8, for severe liver dysfunction, hepatic coma, acidosis, epilepsy schizophrenia, neurasthenia, etc. have therapeutic effects
9, for the treatment of gastric ulcer, lack of gastric juice, indigestion, loss of appetite
10, to protect the skin moist, prevent dry cracks, such as the preparation of detergents, cosmetics, skin and mucous membrane stimulation, suitable for children and skin patients
1. Camel milk is more healthy than milk. Its vitamin C content is three times that of milk. The vitamin C content of 100 ml camel milk and the same amount of milk are 3.8 mg and 1.0 mg respectively; the camel milk contains the class. Insulin factors can promote insulin secretion from islets. In addition, camel milk has higher protein and calcium content than milk, and fat content is lower than milk.
2. Auxiliary treatment of diabetes, while also supplementing iron, is a natural multifunctional dairy. It is reported that the latest research shows that daily intake of about one pint of camel milk can effectively reduce blood glucose levels and reduce the body's demand for insulin. Camel milk contains insulin-like factors that can help with hypoglycemic.
3. Camel milk is rich in lactoferrin and lysozyme, which are lacking in milk. These two bactericidal substances strengthen the body's immune system. Scientists therefore believe that camel milk is an ideal drink to help treat AIDS and immunodeficiency diseases.