High quality rock wool with natural rocks as the main raw material, by weight, the ratio of cupola melting is higher than 1450 ℃, from the four rollers centrifuge high-speed optical fiber, the method is placed evenly spray adhesive cotton, and then curing, cutting into different specifications and usages of the product.
PRODUCT PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:
ROCK WOOL PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:
1.High Compressive Strength and tensile strength 2.Good water repellence and air permeability;low moisture absorption 3.It doesn't burn, can effectively prevent flame spread in case of fire 4.Excellent sound absorption performance 5.Good safety and convenient performance
Rock wool can be in the petroleum chemical industry, power plants and other industrial boiler,construction wall, roof, industrial furnace, distillation tower, valve, pipe and other equipment to provide the highest level of protection, resist heat and energy loss, avoid fire, noise and other harmful effects.
Ceramic fiber blanket
Ceramic fiber paper
Ceramic fiber board
Lead time and payment terms:
The order will be shipped within 15 days after confirmation Terms of payment: T/T, 30% deposit, the remaining 70% see a B/L copy to paid the residual balance.
KRS NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD
KRS new material Co., Ltd is engaged in refractory and insulation material for about 20 years and had a good reputation among customers all over the world. The main products of the company are high temperature resistant calcium silicate heat insulation products, ceramic fiber products,perlite product ,refractory brick,rock wool and other thermal insulation refractory materials. Products are widely used in the construction of urban heat network and the heat insulation of various kinds of kiln and pipeline in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical, cement, electronics, machinery, ceramics, glass, natural gas and other industries. Other specifications can be customized according to customer requirements. Water repellent products can be customized.
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a manufacturer, and engaged in the production of refractory insulation materials for more than 20 years of history, enjoy a good reputation among customers around the world.
2.Which port can you support? Qingdao port or TianJin port.If the destination port is provided, we can give you the quotation of CFR and CIF for your reference.
3.What's your Minimum order quantity(MOQ) of your product? Most customers choose 1x20"GP as trial order. Small orders are also accepted
4.Can we visit your company?
Yes, for sure, you are welcome to visit our company.
5.We need samples. Can you provide samples for confirmation?
Samples can be provided for confirmation, but we do not bear the cost of mailing.
6.Contact information Lisa Lin Email:firstname.lastname@example.org WeChat ID:V881780