Earthquake proof steel space frame construction building GB standard metal-building-frame

$31.00 - $69.00
Min. Order
100 Square Meters
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Fujian Qi Hang Crane Equipment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
64.3%
Transactions
---
2 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Xiamen
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
Standard: GB
Grade: Q235
Place of Origin: Fujian China
Brand Name: QIHANG
Model Number: SW345 Steel Structures Parking Space
Type: Light
Application: Steel Workshop
Product name: steel space frame construction building Steel Structures Parking Space
Purlin: C.Z and H shaped steel
Installation: Engineers Guidance
Roof: Sandwich panel and color steel plate or client&#39;s Request
Connection: Bolt
Anti-wind: 12 grade
Surface treatment: Painting or galvanized
Keyword: GB Standard metal-building-frame
Size: Client&#39;s Request
Feature: Earthquake resistant
Packaging Detail: Standard packing ,flat packing or as request

 

Product Description

Earthquake proof steel space frame construction building GB standard metal-building-frame

  

Main FrameQ235,Q345 C,Z and welded H section Steel
Sub-FrameQ235 angle steel,steel square pipe,and etc.
RoofingEPS,glass tiles,Rockwool, coloe steel plate and etc.
The roofing bearing weight120KG/Square meter(color steel) 
Anti-wind12 grade
Antiseismic8 fission resistant
ColorWhite,Red,Blue,Grey or Client's requirement
Drawing Designas request,quickly provide design drawings and quotes

 

 

Advantage

1.Earthquake resistant

2.Quick and easy assembly and disassembly many times without damage
3.Widely used in construction site, office building,home ect
4.Good environmental protection

5.short construction time,  high strength, light weight, high quality steel, good seal capability, low carbon, energy saving, environmental protection, reusable 



 

Use

Our steel structure building have many applications and uses. Workshop, warehouse, office building, recection hall, hangar, carage, livestock farm,poultry farm ect.

 

 

  (1) (3) (6) (2)

 

 

 

 4

 

 

 

 

 

How to get quotation

Welcome to share drawings with us if you have, then quotation will be done based your drawings.

Our excellent design team will design the steel structure Building for you, and offer you an satisfactory drawing if you provide the following information.

1. Location.  Which city will the building be built in? 
2. Size: Length*width* Eave height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm
3. Snow load & max. Snow height _____kn/m2
, _____mm, temperature range?
4. Wind load & max. Wind speed _____kn/
m2, _____km/h

5. Anti-earthquake _____level
6. Brickwall needed or not. If yes, 1.2m high, 1.5m high or other?
7. Thermal insulation needed or not. If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rock wool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; 

   If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
8. Window quantity & size: _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
9. Door quantity & size: _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm

 

 Whatsapp/wechat/Skype/mobile: 0086-1850743908

 Process diagram                                                                                      

 

 

_20190315081508

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

Packaging Details :  Standard packing ,flat packing or as request

Delivery time: 1- 10,000 Square meters, within 45 days after receiving the deposit.

Payment terms: 30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment.

 

 

 

Company Information

 

  (1) (2)

 

 

 

 

company2

 

FAQ

 

1.You are a manufacture factory or trading company?

We are a manufacture factory.Welcome to our factory at any time. Our team will show you our professionalism. Also you will can get best and most competitive price after visiting us.

 

2. Can you send engineers or whole team to install my project?

We will give detailed installation drawings for free, and also can send engineers as installation director or a team upon request.

3. Do you offer designing service for us?
Yes, we could design full solution drawings as your requirements. By using AutoCAD, PKPM, MTS, 3D3S, Tarch, Tekla Structures (Xsteel) and etc. we can design complex industrial building like office mansion, super marker, auto dealer shop, shipping mall, 5 star hotel.

 

4. What is the delivery time?

 Delivery time depends on order quantities. In general the delivery time to nearest seaport in China will be 40 days after receiving deposit.


5. How to get quotation for your projects?

You can contact us by email, mobile phone, Alibaba TM, WhatsApp, Skype and so on , and you will get reply within 8 hours.