Wholesale Olive Camo Print V Neck Maternity Clothing Tunic Dress Maternity Clothes

$11.99 - $14.99
Min. Order
100 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
90.6%
Transactions
US$ 380,000+
2 Years Paid Supplier Supplier Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Qingdao
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Place of Origin: Shandong China
Brand Name: OEM
Model Number: GPC336
Fabric Type: Knitted
Feature: Anti-Allergy,Anti-Bacterial,Anti-Static,Sustainable,Breathable,Plus Size,Skin-friendly
Supply Type: OEM service
Material: 100%Bamboo Fiber
Season: summer
Closure Type: None
Pattern Type: Print
Dresses Length: Mini
Collar: V-neck
Silhouette: Pleated
Sleeve Length(cm): Short
Product Name: Wholesale Olive Camo Maternity Clothing Tunic Dress Maternity Clothes
MOQ: 100pcs
Gender: Pregrant Woman
Sample: 7-9 days to make. Sample Fee will be returned when make a bulk order.
Product Type: Tunic Dress
Description: Olive Camo Print V Neck
Brand Name: OEM
Material: 100%Bamboo Fiber
Fabric Type: Knitted
Shipping: DHL\EMS\UPS\FEDEX\by Sea\by Air
Packaging Detail: 1 piece 1 polybag,30-50 pcs in a carton. As customer&#39;s requirement.
Product Description
Detailed Images
Wholesale Olive Camo Print V Neck Maternity Clothing Tunic Dress Maternity Clothes
Product Type
Wholesale Olive Camo Print V Neck Maternity Clothing Tunic Dress Maternity Clothes
Model Number
GPC336
Material
100%Bamboo Fiber
Feature
Breathable, skin-friendly, plus size, anti-allergy, anti-static, anti-bacterial, eco-friendly
Fabric Type
Knitted
Technics
Print
Design/Logo
Customized
MOQ
100
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, L/C
30% as deposit, the rest 70% upon B/L copy, or L/C at sight
Company Information

      Glamour Garment      
only for sleepwear & loungewear

 
Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.


* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

* 600 moffice and 2700 mfactory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.


Production Process
Certifications
How to cooperate

Make Your Ideas to Products

  18 years factory for sleepwear, robes and onesies. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery. Just feel free to send us your ideas, designs or pictures and you will receive the high qulity products.

High Quality Natural Fabric

We choose high quality natural fabric such as cotton, modal, bamboo fabers and silk. 7 times quality control from purchase material to delivery.

On-time Delivery

Our plan and date department do their best to optimize production planning and 3 supply chains make sure to on-time delivery.
FAQ
Q1. Is it possible to put our Logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your Logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?

No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?

Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any custom work?

Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make within MOQ?

Usually 500 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?

Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.