|Port:||Shanghai; Qingdao; Beijing;Tianjin; Shenzhen|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Trade Assurance|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Set/Sets per Month|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Free spare parts|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Applicable Industries:||Manufacturing Plant,Food & Beverage Factory,Industry, oil, chemical, pharmacy, food|
|Product name:||Laboratory wiped film Molecular distillation equipment|
|Usage:||separation, purification and concentration|
|Application:||Chemical, industry, food, pharmacy|
|Evaporator barrel:||jacketed glass with internal condenser|
|Scraper material:||SS316 +PTFE|
|Frame material:||SS304 (SS316 is optional)|
|Motor power:||Motor power|
|Recirculating chiller/ heater:||optional|
|Packaging Detail:||Standard plywood export package for frame; Strong package for glass, very reliable.|
Molecular Distillation Process is a process of separation, purification and concentration of natural products, complex and thermally sensitive molecules for example vitamins and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Molecular distillation is a distillation method that operates in a high vacuum. At this time, the average free path of the vapor molecule is greater than the distance between the evaporation surface and the condensing surface, so that the difference in the evaporation rate of each group in the material liquid can be used to separate the liquid mixture.
Molecular distillation equipment successfully separates volatile from less volatile components for Oils, Fats, Chemicals, Polymers, Nutraceuticals, Fragrances, etc. with a gentle process, utilizing the thin-film wiping action of feed liquid through a heated cylindrical vacuum chamber with high vacuum (i.e. vacuum distillation/evaporation) to realize distillation function.
1. The distillation temperature is low, and molecular distillation is operated at temperatures far below the boiling point. As long as there is a temperature difference, separation can be achieved. This is the essential difference between molecular distillation and conventional distillation.
2. The vacuum of distillation is high, and the internal vacuum of the molecular distillation device can be obtained. Usually molecular distillation operates at a very low pressure, so the material is not easily oxidized.
3. Distilled liquid film thin, high heat transfer efficiency.
4. The heating time of the material is short, and the distance between the heated liquid surface and the cooled condensation surface is less than the average free path of the light molecule, so the light molecules escaping from the liquid surface reach the condensation surface almost without collision. Therefore, the heating time of the distillation material is short, and the stay time at the distillation temperature is generally between seconds and tens of seconds,
which reduces the chance of thermal decomposition of the material.
5. More separation, molecular distillation can separate conventional materials that are not easily separated.
6. There is no boiling bubbling phenomenon. Molecular distillation is free evaporation on the surface of the liquid layer. lt is carried out at low pressure and there is no dissolved air in the liquid. Therefore, the entire liquid can not be boiled during distillation and there is no bubbling phenomenon.
7. Non-toxic, harmless, no pollution, no residue, can be pure and safe products, and the operation process is simple, less equipment. Molecular distillation can separate materials that are not easily separated by conventional distillation.
8. Molecular distillation equipment cost good, and the molecular distillation device must ensure that the system pressure reaches a high degree of vacuum. The requirements for material sealing are high, and the distance between the evaporating surface and the condensing surface must be moderate. The equipment is difficult to process and the cost is high.
9. The energy consumption of the product is small, because the total thermal loss of molecular distillation is less, and because of the unique structure of the molecular distillation device, the internal pressure is extremely low, and the internal resistance is much smaller than that of conventional distillation so it can greatly save energy consumption.
From the above characteristics of molecular distillation technology, it can be seen that it has the following obvious advantages over conventional distillation technology in practical industrial applications:
1.Molecular distillation provides the best separation method for the separation of high boiling point, thermal sensitivity and oxidizing materials. Because molecular distillation operates at temperatures far below the boiling point of the material, and the material stays for a short time;
2.Molecular distillation can be extremely effective in removing substances in liquids such as organic solvents, odors, etc., which is a very effective method for the decolorization of liquids after solvent extraction;
3.Molecular distillation may selectively evaporate the product of the purpose, remove other impurities, and separate more than two substances at the same time through multistage separation;
4.The fractionation process of molecular distillation is a physical process, which can well protect the separated material from pollution and infringement.
Effective evaporator area (m2)
Barrel diameter (mm)
Feeding volume (L)
Processing flow (kg/h)
Motor power (W)
Lifting for receiving flask
YES (2 SETS)
Cold trap volume (L)
Temperature display meter
Vacuum degree accuracy
SS304 (SS316 is optional)
Another type Molecular distillation equipment:
Molecular distillation is used industrially for purification of oils. It is also used to enrich borage oil in γ-linolenic acid (GLA) and also to recover tocopherols from deodorizer distillate of soybean oil (DDSO).
• Solvent stripping
• Stripping monomerfrom polymer
• Stripping free fatty acids from fats and oils
• Distilling fats and oils
• Concentrating or distilling heat-sensitive pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and biomaterials
• Distillation of polymers
• Distillation of petroleum fractions
• Reactives from solid catalysts
• Concentration of fruit juices
• Isolation of aromatic compounds
• Deodorization of oils
• Removal of colors
• Separations of waxes or silicones
• Foods and flavors purifications