|Solid Sheet||1.5-20mm||1.22m||2.44m, 5.8m, 11.8m, other length can be customized||clear, green, blue, brown, opal, custom|
|2.1m max: 2.3m|
Application of Polycarbonate Sheet
1) Roofing for greenhouse, swimming pool, shopping malls, commercial streets.
2) Sunshade for stadiums and bus stops, gazebo, open air carport.
3) Lighting canopy for corridors, passages and subway entries.
4) ATM machine covers, telephone booth, gateways, garages.
5) Sound and heat insulation wall for expressways and houses.
6) Instead of glass, decoration door, curtain wall.
7) Soundproof material for partitions.
8) Unbreakable material for glazing widows, roof glazing.
9) Lighting of modern villa, rain-proof lighting shed of underground garage entryway.
10) Front wind shields of motorcycles, airplanes, trains, liners, vehicles, motorboats, submarines and riot shields.
Q1:Do the sheets discolor overtime?
A:With transparent UV protective layer,PC sheets do not discolor and can last even longer than
Q2:Do polycarbonate roofs make things very hot?
A:Polycarbonate roofs do not make things very hot with energy reflective coating and excellent
Q3:Do the sheets break very easily?
A:Polycarbonate sheets are extremely impact-resistant.Thanks to their temperature and weather
resistance,they have a much longer service life.
Q4:What will happen in the event of a fire?
A:Fire safety is one of polycarbonate's strong points.Polycarbonate sheeting is flame retardant
so they are often incorporated in public buildings.
Q5:Are polycarbonate sheets bad for the environment?
A:Using a very recyclable and sustainable material and 20% renewable energy,polycarbonate
sheets do not emit toxic substances during combustion.
Q6:Can I install polycarbonate sheets myself?
A:It is easy to instal with fewer cross bars and straightforward supporting structure.
Q7:How do we choose the suitable sheets for you?
A:Be free to tell us your application for more information about the sheets.
Q8:How do we control quality?
A:With our standard inspection and test status,we established a procedure to check products at
all stages of the manufacturing process-raw materials,in process materials,validated or
tested materials,finished goods,etc.
Q9:How about your package?
A:Both sides with PE films,logo can be customized Kraft paper and pallet and other
requirements are available.