Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

Dash Cam Suppliers dash cam 4k wifi gps Car Vehicle Dvr Dash Cam

$36.00
Min. Order
1 Piece
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Shenzhen Ever Bright Lens Technology Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer, Trading Company, Distributor/Wholesaler
Response Time
>72h
Response Rate:
0%
Transactions
US$ 1,000+
6 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Brand Name: CMD
Model Number: D700S or OEM
Warranty: 12 Months
Pixel: 5 Million
Type: HD
Camera: 2-way
Specification: ISO9001
Park monitor: collision boot recording
SD Card Memory Size: 32G
Video Resolution: High Definition
Style: Data Recorder
System: YunOS android based
Item: D700S or OEM car rearview camera
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 20X7X7 cm
Single gross weight: 0.5 KG
Package Type: Depends on the specific amount of the products. Standard box or gift box for car rearview camera

1080p Hd Car Cam

you may like

Product name:

user manual fhd 1080p car camera dvr video recorde car black box

 

Brief description

 

Display2.31 inch LCD
ResolutionFront cam : 720P/1080P + rear cam : VGA (640*480)
CompressionMJPG
Powerbuilt in 300mA lithium polymer battery
Park monitorcollision boot recording
Memorymax support 32G Micro SD card
Applicationdash camera
Colorblack
SystemYunOS android based
ItemCMD700S car rearview camera
LanguageEnglish/Simplified Chinese
Packing ListCar DVR machine x1, Car Charger x1(3.5
meters), User Manual
x1,Warranty Card x1, 3M
Adhesive Bracket x1
 
Features
G-sensor
Emergency recording
Loop recording
Full screen reversing video
Support Front and Back, PIP image mode switch
 
Product Description
Hd Car Recorder Dvr
1080p Hd Car Cam
1080p Hd Car Cam
1080p Hd Car Cam
1080p Hd Car Cam
1080p Hd Car Cam

 

Company Workshop

1080p Hd Car Cam

 

1080p Hd Car Cam

Certifications

 

1080p Hd Car Cam

CONTACT US

1080p Hd Car Cam

 

Company Information

1080p Hd Car Cam

 

FAQ

1. Price based on FOB Shenzhen, not include a memory card

2. Delivery time: 25 days after receipt your P.O with 30% deposited
3. Payment: 30% T/T in advance at P.O time, the rest 70% paid before shipment
4. Warranty: one year for customer after-sales service.
5.Quotation Validity:15 days.
6.Exchange rate: CNY/USD=6.75
7. MOQ is 500PCS for OEM.