|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 Set/Sets per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China|
|Type:||Metal Contaminants Detection|
|Main Material:||Stainless Steel 304|
|Sensitivity:||Fe: 0.6mm, Non-Fe:0.8mm S/S:1.0mm|
|Name:||auto balanced metal contaminants detection with touch screen|
|Power Supply:||220V 50/60Hz(Customized)|
|Options:||Auto Rejector: Pusher/Flipper/Air Jet/Flapper|
|Lead Time:||Standard: 15-20 days; Customization: 30 days|
|Aperture Size:||Customized as per product size|
|Packaging Detail:||Standard Wooden Case|
Challenges in this Sector
Some challenges found within this sector include::
1. Detector head by hard-fill technology provides stable and high metal sensitivity.
2. Auto parameter setting by intelligent product learning.
3. Higher interference proof by multi-filtering algorithm and X-R orthogonal decomposition algorithm.
4. Enhanced detecting stability by intelligent phase tracking technology.
5. Anti-interference photoelectric isolation drive allows remote installation of operation panel.
6. Further improvement in metal sensitivity and detecting stability by adaptive DDS and DSP technology.
7. Storage of 50 product programs by ferromagnetic random access memory.
8. Able to detect all kinds of metal, such as iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, etc.
9. Optional rejection modes: pneumatic pusher, pneumatic flipper, pneumatic drop belt, belt retraction.
10. Optional full-cover or open type collecting bin.
11. Optional output safety cover with gate-open sensor that stops the machine.
12. SUS304 frame and major hardware parts by CNC tooling.
1. US ferromagnetic random access memory
2. Japanese Oriental motor
3. SUS 304 roller bearing
4. Food grade PU conveyor belt
5. Japanese SMC pneumatic components
6. Danish Danfoss frequency converter
7. Optional keypad and touch screen HMI.
1. The metal detector head size can be customized as per clients’ product size, conveyor height can be
customized as per clients’ production line height.
2. The technical parameter above namely is the result of sensitivity by detecting only the test sample on
the belt. The sensitivity would be affected according to the products being detected, working condition
and also the different positions the metal mixed with.
3. We much appreciate if you attach the filled product info questionnaire with your enquiry.
Shanghai Fanchi-tech Machinery Co., Ltd started its humble openings in 2013, believing that through superior product design and engineering the production of higher quality equipment with customer-satisfied service could be achieved. Our first-class devices and services have gained recognition and trust of our customers. Our commitment and determination in the pursuit of perfection can prove to everyone that we deserve the trust of our customers. Currently, we are an established supplier of a full range of Metal Detectors, Weight Grading/Checking System, X-ray Inspection System, etc. Compared with other manufacturers and distributors, all our machines are implemented in accordance with the demands and requirements of our customers at a reasonable price.
We provide advice and assistance in the design and implementation of the entire line of quality control of the HACCP. All of our devices are featured at high quality, superior design and excellent performance. We're devoted to designing, producing, selling, servicing and continuously improving the following systems:
1. Food Safety Inspection System: X-ray Inspection System, Metal Detector, Checkweigher, etc;
We always persist the principle of innovative technology, outstanding quality and quick response service. With the great effort of each stuff member, our products have been exported to more than 30 countries from all over of world , such as America, Canada, Italy, Spain, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Russia ,Turkey, Mexico, Korea, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, India, etc.
1. How often should we test the metal detector with the metal test samples?
The detectors performance, detection and rejection of test samples, should be verified on an hourly basis as well as at the beginning of a product run or at a shift change. Also whenever any settings are updated or changed, the test samples should be used. Industry standards and auditing requirements may dictate the testing frequency and procedure so do check with QA. Ultimately, the more often the detector is tested, the better. Should the detector fail a testing sequence, then all products since the last test would have to be rechecked.
2. What parts do you recommend for us to keep in our stock?
We recommend having a full spare parts kit on hand. This includes a power supply, search head board, digital board (DSP) and control panel. Having a full set will help when troubleshooting.
3. What is the detector capable of detecting?
The capability of the metal detector is dependent on many factors that will limit the sensitivity. The most common limiting factor is the product effect. In many applications the product may be conductive and acts like metal. This effect must first be overcome before determining sensitivity. The sensitivity is not only determined by product effect. Other factors such as but not limited to, aperture size, operating frequency, product speed and environment may also limit sensitivity.
4. Are there any specific steps to maintain the metal detector system?
Generally the maintenance consists of the following:
Inspecting the detector and system for damage
Inspecting mechanical parts for signs of wear
Ensuring electrical connections and cable entries are tight
Keeping the system clean
5. Does our metal detector detect all metals?
Unless you are inspecting product with pure aluminium packaging, which required a Ferrous in Foil detector, the metal detector will detect all kinds of metal. Metal detectors are generally tested with Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, Stainless Steel test samples. Testing with these three types of test samples will ensure that the detector is capable of detecting all metals.