|Boiling Point:||1200 Centigrade|
|Germanium Series:||Ge powder, Ge granule, Ge ingot, GeO2, Ge-132|
|Other Names:||Germanium Oxide|
|Place of Origin:||Hubei China|
|Grade Standard:||Electron Grade,Industrial Grade|
|Model Number:||Germanium dioxide, Germanium oxide, GeO2 powder|
|Appearance:||Pure white powder|
|Water Solubility:||Ethylene glycol: soluble | 0.4 g/100 mL|
|Apparent Densit (1.3-2.0g/cm3):||1.45g/cm3|
|Application:||Producing catalyst, color film and polyester|
|Melting Point:||1115 Centigrade|
|Packaging Detail:||Item: 200 Mesh GeO2 powder 99.999% Germanium dioxide or oxide price. Package: 1kg germanium dioxide geo2 powder packed in a bottle and in vacuum package. Storage: It should be stored in a ventilated, dry warehouse.|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||30X25X20 cm|
|Single gross weight:||2.0 KG|
200 Mesh GeO2 powder 99.999% Germanium dioxide or oxide price
1. Germanium dioxide is a stable, white powder that is most commonly extracted from sphalerite zinc ores and lignite coal fly ash.
2. Germanium concentrates can be treated via a chlorine distillation method that produces germanium tetrachloride (GeCl4).
3. This can then be hydrolyzed to GeO2.
4. This form of germanium dioxide has a hexagonal crystal structure and is soluble in water at a rate of 4.5g per litre (25°C).
1. Item: 200 Mesh GeO2 powder 99.999% Germanium dioxide or oxide price.
2. CAS No.: 1310-53-8
3. Purity: 6N 99.9999% Germanium dioxide,500 Mesh
4. Production Standard: GB/T 11069-2017
5. Testing Instrument: GDMS
6. Usage: Widely used as raw material of metal germanium and other germanium, semi-conductor material and spectral analysis.
|Product Name||Germanium Dioxide|
|Boiling Point||1200 °C|
|Water Solubility||ethylene glycol: soluble | 0.4 g/100 mL|
|Other Name||Germanium(ii) Oxide, Germanium (IV) Oxide, Dioxogermane|
Apparent Densit(1.3-2.0g/cm3): 1.45g/cm3
|Germanium Powder (Ge)||5N-6N||200mesh|
|Germanium Granules(Ge)||5N-6N||1-6mm irregular pieces|
|Germanium Ingot (Ge)||5N-6N||zone-refined germanium ingot|
|Germanium Oxide (GeO2)||5N-6N||500mesh|
|Organic Germanium (Ge-132)||3N-4N||200mesh|
1. Germanium dioxide is used as a catalyst in the production of PET plastics used for heated beverage bottles, as well as as a precursor to germane gas (GeH4), germanium tetrachloride (GeCl4) and zone refined germanium metal ingots.
2. Used as raw material of metal germanium and other germanium, semi-conductor material and spectral analysis.
3. It can be used to make Optical glass fluorescent powder, also can be used as catalyst, color film and polyester producing.
Our company- Wuhan Xinrong New Materials Co. Ltd is a new material manufacturer concentrated on providing high-purity (99.99%-99.99999%) rare metals to high-tech enterprises and research institutes. We have been producing and exporting the rare metal for more than 10 years, have much experience in the rare metals business.
Equipped with 100/10,000 level purification workshops ,ICP-MS and other of testing equipments. With more than 20 patents,we have passed ISO9001 certification and approved by the National High-tech Enterprises in 2018.
Our regular product include:
1. Ultra-high purity tellurium, high-purity indium, antimony, gallium, germanium, bismuth, cadmium and selenium with purity of 99.99%-99.9999%,shapes can be customized into ingot, rod, pill, powder and others;
2. TeO2 ,GeO2,Bi2O3, Sb2O3, CdTe,ZnS, Bi2Te3,SiC and its compounds;
3. Core raw materials and substrate sheets of the Second-generation semiconductors (Indium phosphide, Gallium arsenide, etc.) and the third-generation semiconductors(Silicon carbide, Gallium nitride, etc.).