Ready to Ship
Fast dispatch
In stock

Rucca Engineered WPC/PE Wood Plastic Composite Flooring for Exterior Decoration Waterproof Decking 140*25mm

$3.29
50-1999 Meters
$3.08
2000-4999 Meters
$2.66
>=5000 Meters
Min. Order
50 Meters
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Zhaoqing Rucca Building Material Co., Ltd.

CN Manufacturer
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
92.6%
Transactions
US$ 300,000+
3 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Material: Wood Plastic Composite
Thickness: Above 18mm
Place of Origin: Guangdong China
Brand Name: Rucca
Model Number: PE-F14025A
Technics: Wood-Plastic Composite Flooring, Engineered Wood
Product Type: Engineered Wood Flooring
Type: Engineered Wood Flooring
Color: Yellow,Teak,Red,Rust Red,Light Gray,Black,Dark Brown,Brown,Dark Gray
Usage: outdoor,gallery,balcony,swimming pool,garden,hotel
Feature: waterproof,fireproof,recycle,moisture proof,anti-UV,sunshade
Material: Wood and plastic composite
Selling Units: Single item
Single package size: 2.4X15X2.5 cm
Single gross weight: 2.5 KG
Package Type: standard carton
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/H230c2e15530e4a49b4d617db4f98e460m.jpg_640x640.jpg

Send Inquiry to Get the Latest Competitive Price and Best Service

 

WPC Eco-decking floor is a composite material made of organic fiber and recycled plastic material(pvc). The wpc looks like wood but the performance is far more superior than wood as it is with high density, water & termites & decay resistant. Furthermore, it could be easy to cut, drill, screwed.

 

WPC eco-decking floor's main feature:

1) 140mm*25mm;

2) 100% recyclable;

3) Easy to install,cut,fasten,and paint, less maintenace,more life;

4) Wateroof; no toxic leach into the soil;

5) Slip resistance in the web or dry;

6) Natural color and beatiful finishing.

2()201907-01(1)

Bland name

Rucca

Item name

Eco-wood decking

Model

PE-F14025

Size

140*25cm

Material

a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives

Thickness

25cm

Color

Yellow, Teak, Red, Rust Red, Light Gray, Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Dark Gray

Minimum order

500m

Package

Standard canton

Water absorption

Less than 1%

Flame- retardant level

Level B

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 

Delivery period

Within 30 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Outdoor decking,hotel,garden,park,waterproof and so on

 

 

 

 

 

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 PE140-01PE140-02PE140-03

About Rucca

220190723-01(1)220190723-02220190723-03(1)