Alexa Anabled Wireless Remote Voice Control RGB Smart Wifi Uk Eu US Smart Plug Socket
|Wireless type||Wi-Fi 2.4GHz|
|Operating temperature||-10℃ - 40℃|
|APP system||Android \ IOS|
|Plug||US UK,EU,AU PLUG|
|Support Google home/AMAZON ECHO||Yes|
100% Brand new and high quality
Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
Timing–Set scheduled/countdown/loop timers to turn on/off at specified time
Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
Voice Control –Works perfectly with for Alexa/for Google Assistant
Portable and durable, easy to carry, lightweight
Why failed in adding device?
1. Make sure the device is powered on and close to your mobile phone when adding device.
2. Make sure your mobile phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network and your Wi-Fi router is working properly.
3. Make sure the device is ready for configuration. Please refer to the Product Instruction “Add Devices in Easy Mode” or “Add Devices in AP Mode” for details.
4. Make sure the connected devices have not reached the maximum number of Wi-Fi router. If not, please disconnect the network of some devices.
5. Make sure password of the Wi-Fi network is correct when adding new device.
6. Make sure you have selected 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network if you have a dual-band Wi-Fi router.
7. Make sure you have not used any Chinese Characters to name your Wi-Fi network.
Can I control device with 2G/3G/4G network?
When adding device for the first time, it requires that your mobile phone and device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. After adding device successfully, you can remote control your device with 2G/3G/4G network.
How can I share my device with others?
1. Open you Smart Life APP, select your device and tap the button in the top right corner. Tap “Device Sharing” and “Add”, then select the country/region where the account belongs to and input the account (a phone number or an E-mail address) you want to share with. (Please make sure the phone number or E-mail is registered.)
2. Open you Smart Life APP, tap “Profile” on the lower right corner of the APP. Select “Device Sharing” and add device you want to share with others, then select the country/region where the account belongs to and input the account (a phone number or an E-mail address) you want to share with. (Please make sure the phone number or E-mail is registered.)