|Type:||Silicone Card Holder|
|Name:||Phone Card Holder|
|Function:||Hold Credit Card|
|Selling Units:||Multiple of 1,000|
|Package size per batch:||49X23X32 cm|
|Gross weight per batch:||23.5 KG|
|Package Type:||Oppbag for each piece of silicone phone wallet snap pocket smart phone back credit card holder. 1000pcs packed in a carton box.|
Adhesive Silicone Phone Wallet Snap Pocket Smart Phone Back Stick-on Credit Card Holder with Stand for Smart Phone
How to custom your only silicone products in WQ Silicone
1. Get feedbacks from customers, and sales will have detailed talking with customers about his ideas or project;
2. Sales transfer the idea to engineers, engineer will assess the mold structure and possibility, then offer professional suggestions;
3. After confirming with customer, then we start transfer the idea to technical drawings or 3D model;
4. After confirmation with customers about the mold structure, then we can build the samples mold within 7days.
5. During samples stage, we confirm the silicone raw materials with customers, colors, hardness, samples` quantity. Then we make the samples.
6. After samples` confirmation, we will build the final mold for mass production.
7. We will make some pre-production samples for final confirmation, then record the engineer operating process and production process for future order.
8. Quality staff begin working during the production step by step to control the defect rates.
9. After 4 levels` quality check, we start package according to customers` request.
How we control the quality?
|Step 1: Quality Control During Mold Baking;|
1. Take semi-finished product from molding container;
2. Check the products` appearance and function;
3. Report the defects to manager;
|Step 2: Full Quality Check During The Parting Line Remove|
1. Check the appearance and function;
2. Remove the parting line and clean
3. Check again for the parting line;
4. Put into semi-finished container;
|Step 3. Full Check After The Parting Line Remove|
1. Check the appearance, include the dust, broken
2. Check the function;
3. Report the defect rate to manager;
|Step 4: Rnadom Check Before Package|
2. Report the defect rate to manager;