|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Hebei China|
|SiO2 Content (%):||97--99.5%|
|Fe2O3 Content (%):||0.03%|
|Al2O3 Content (%):||0.001|
|MgO Content (%):||0.001|
|CaO Content (%):||0.001|
|P2O5 Content (%):||0.001|
|Usage:||Making Glass, Oil bleaching,water treatment, foundry, Refractory|
|Packaging Detail:||In 50kgs PP bags or transparent sack In 20kgs PE bags or Vinyl bags In 1 ton Jumbo bags or as cunstomized.|
Silica Sand also well known as Quartz Sand. It was got from the broken and ground Silica Stone/Quartz Stone. Quartz sand is an important industrial mineral raw material, non hazardous chemicals, widely used in glass, casting, ceramics and refractories, smelting ferrosilicon, metallurgical flux, metallurgy, construction, chemical, plastic, rubber, abrasive and other industries. The motor, train transportation, water transportation. Industrial production is generally 50KG or 25KG packaging and export tons packaging.
1. Glass Industry.
2. Machinery casting sand, grinding materials .
3. Construction: concrete, cementitious materials, construction materials, artificial marble, test material physical properties of cement (cement standard sand).
4. Ceramic and Refractory material.
5. Plastic & Rubber.
7. Metallurgical silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon Aluminum Alloy.
* Sound safety production policy.
* High quality raw materials.
* Strict production process.
Bulk density (g/cm3)
Non-uniform coefficient (K80)
85 - 99.5
Clay rate (%)
Wear rate (%)
Please contact me feel free if you are interested in our products. You will get responses within 24 hours.