Simple Design 20 Liter Barrel Metal Round Oil Tin Can Custom Tin Pail

$2.30
5000-7499 Pieces
$2.11
7500-9999 Pieces
$2.07
>=10000 Pieces
Min. Order
5000 Pieces
GET LATEST PRICE ON APP
Choose your specifications
Company Information

Fuzhou Zhendi Trading Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
>72h
Response Rate:
0%
Transactions
---
1 Year Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: Mawei Port
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T
Supply Ability: 150000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Place of Origin: Fujian China
Brand Name: OEM
Model Number: CHD200000000
Metal Type: Tin
Use: Oil
Product name: Simple Design 20 Liter Barrel Metal Round Oil Tin Can Custom Tin Pail
Usage: Paint, Industrial (Chemicals & Petroleum), Retail Food
Shape: Round Shape
Feature: Safety
Logo: Customized Logo
OEM: OEM Acceptable Customized Personalized
Thickness: 0.38mm
Height: 360mm
Diameter: 288.5mm
Color: Customized
Packaging Detail: 40'/20'HQ container

Simple Design 20 Liter Barrel Metal Round Oil Tin Can Custom Tin Pail 

Product Description

 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Company Information

 -_01.jpg-_02.jpg

Packaging & Shipping

 -_03.jpg

FAQ

 

1.Q: Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?
A: We are a trading company with a factory.


2.Q: Where is your factory located?
A: Our factory address is The Second stage of the Extension Workshop, 6 Changsheng Road Tingjiang Town, Mawei, Fuzhou, Fujian.


3.Q: How long is the lead time?
A: It’s depends on the quantity and the season that you place the order. Approximately 30 days. If it’s a large order or the busy season, then the lead time will be relatively long.


4.Q: Can I have my logo printed on the product?
A: Yes of course. If you already had an idea for custom containers, we will consult with you to make them possible into real production. If not, we will work with you from the ground up to satisfy your needs.


5.Q: Which payment methods do you accept?
A: Payment Terms: 30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid via T/T before shipment.