VALUE digital anemometer VMA-1 wind speed measuring instrument

$30.00
Min. Order
12 Pieces
Get Latest Price
Trade Assurance
protects your Alibaba.com orders
Product quality
On-time shipment
More on shipping and other trade services.
Recommended for you
$57.20
1 Unit
(MOQ)
$57.20
1 Piece
(MOQ)
$61.00
5 Pieces
(MOQ)
$50.00
2 Pieces
(MOQ)
$117.00
5 Pieces
(MOQ)
$32.00
5 Sets
(MOQ)
Company Information

Shenyang Dahua Refrigeration Equipment Co., Ltd.

CN Trading Company
Response Time
<24h
Response Rate:
95.7%
Transactions
US$ 8,000+
4 Years Paid Supplier Gold Supplier Onsite Check Trade Assurance
Learn More

Quick Details

Port: China port
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 5000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Wind speed resolution: 0.1m/s
Place of Origin: Zhejiang China
Accuracy of wind speed measurement: ±(5%rdg+0.5)
Color: Blue
Model Number: VMA-1
Temperature resolution: 0.1℃
Wind grade accuracy: ±1(for reference only)
Brand Name: VALUE
Fuselage size: 160*50*28mm
Type: anemometer
Wind range range: 0-12
Product name: Wind Speed Meter
Sampling rate: 500ms
Accuracy of temperature measurement: ±2℃(±4°F)
Packaging Detail: carton packaging
Package Preview: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/H7d8d0d6d63b547798c431b8cd83af58fn.png_640x640.png
Product Description
_20181226090932.png_20181226091003.png

Model

VMA-1

Wind level range

0-12

Wind speed measurement 

5%RDG+0.5

Temperature measurement 

2 ℃

Wind speed resolution

0.1m/s

Temperature resolution

0.1℃

Sampling rate

500ms

power supply

1.5v AAA*3

LCD size

32*26mm

Dimensions

160*50*28mm

weight

95g

 

Related Product

vi120sv.jpgVRR24L.jpgSCALE VES-50B.jpgVMG-2-R134a.jpgVRT-101.jpgvml-1.jpg

Our Services

Products Represents Moral Quality,Quality Means Life is the occupation belief of Dahua People, In the enterprising and innovative spirit, they work hard to improve properties of products, ensure top product quality and perfect details by continuous research and searching, Moreover, Its five-star after-sales service makes people get rid of worry about Dahua products, At present , the company enters a new period of quick development in new gesture, It will continue to product high-tech products Which bring high increasing rate and high benefit so as to benefit the society and people .

x.jpg 

Main Product

.jpg_20170607133306.jpg 

Certifications

.jpg 

Exhibition

Refrigeration Exhibition of Da Hua

 

.jpg 

FAQ

 

Q1: Are u a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a professional  trading company with our own factory for 20 years experience!


Q2: How about the payment term?
A: Usually by T/T,L/C 30%deposit after order,You send the remaining 70% (by T/T) before shipment.

 

Q3: How long will the delivery time ?
A: Usually one month by sea after order,but also delivery time according to the distance.


Q4: How much discount can you offer?
A: We will do our best to offer the competitive price,usually the discount depends on th quantity.


Q5:The shipping fare costs too much ,can you make it cheaper for us?
A: We will try our best to negotiate with shipping company,we save every penny for our customers,if it is possible ,you can arrange your own shipping agency.


Q6:Do you offer free samples?
As a trial order, we charge a sample fee.
After the formal order, the sample fee will be refunded