|Place of Origin:||Anhui|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Magnetic System:||Ferreite or Rare Earth Magnet|
|Product name:||cross belt magnetic separator|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||260X90X53 cm|
|Single gross weight:||850 KG|
|Package Type:||Wooden Case|
Permanent Suspended Magnet:
QJRCY-L Cross belt Suspension Magnet for Tramp Iron Removal (suspended overband magnet) offer superior strength and reliability and are designed for separation of ferrous metal from kinds of belt conveyed products. The advanced design and construction make Self-Cleaning Cross Belt Magnetic Seperator (suspension overband magnet) ideal for use in recycling, fire shredding, wood chip, and demolition applications.
Magnetic Separator Tramp Iron Separator Features:
1. Provide powerful deep reaching magnetic circuit design to penetrate heavy product burdens.
2. Strong magnetic field intensity, high gradient and strong attractive force.
3. The unique stainless steel plate-armored belt can protect the belt from damage by sharp ferromagnetism material.
4. Non-excitation and self-cleaning will bring us energy saving and convenience in operation.
5. The belt of Overbelt Magnetic Separator has self-adjustment function and the special sealed bearing block ensure the stable working of metal magnetic separator in harsh environment.
6. Safe specification meets the international standard.
Magnetic Separator Data Sheet:
|Working Mode||Motor Output(kw)||Weight (kg)|
Magnetic Separator Photos:
Aluminum Metal Separator - Eddy Current Separator Introduction:
CHNMAG Eddy Current Separator separates nonferrous metals such as aluminum, die-cast metal, and copper from nonmetallic material.
Aluminum Metal Separator - Eddy Current Separator Features:
The Eddy Current separator separation results can be affected by the following factors
• magnetic rotor speed
• magnetic rotor angle setting
• belt speed
• strong and deep magnetic field
So we optimize our design accordingly
• magnetic rotor speed - 0-3000rpm rotation speed
• magnetic rotor angle setting - manually adjustable rotor position in drum shell
• belt speed - adjustable speed motor drive
• strong and deep magnetic field - high grade NdFeb magnet system with multiple poles in rotor
Material is fed onto the conveyor belt of the eddy current separator, which moves it across the magnetic rotor where separation occurs. The magnetic rotor is surrounded by (but not attached to) a wear shell which supports the conveyor belt. This allows the rotor to spin independently and at a much higher speed than the wear shell and belt. When a piece of nonferrous metal, such as aluminum, passes over the separator, the magnets inside the rotor rotate past the aluminum at high speed. This forms eddy currents in the aluminum which in turn create a magnetic field around the piece of aluminum. The polarity of that magnetic field is the same as the rotating magnet, causing the aluminum to be repelled away from the magnet. This repulsion makes the trajectory of the aluminum greater than that of the non-metallic, allowing the two material streams to be separated.
CHNMAG Overband Magnet, Magnetic Pulley, Magnetic Drum are recommended prior to the eddy current separator.
An eddy current separator is NOT designed to be a source of magnetic ferrous separation. Serious damage will occur if magnetic separators such as pulleys or drums are not used to remove the ferrous metal from the burden before it reaches the eddy current system. At least two stages of magnetic separation.
Capacity per 1000mm Feed width (Tonnes/hour)