|Port:||Ningbo port, Shanghai port|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union,CASH|
|Supply Ability:||100000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China|
|Material:||Nylon,Rubber,Rubber, Nylon,Alum alloy|
|Packaging Detail:||4pcs pack in 1 inner box, 200pcs pack in 1 export carton|
Our more Products
---- Multi - Puppose supporting caster
---- convenient movement
---- height adjustment
---- vibration prevention
---- Medical Machinery
---- General telecommuication equipment
---- furniture equipment
---- computer support device
---- Processing equipment
Precaution for using Caster
1) put an end to overload
When using the product, the user should recognize the load bearing weight of the caster and caster accessory products, and select the appropriate heavy duty casters.
Pre-estimate the weight of the required load before use, and select the weight of the supporting products of the casters and casters to be more than 1.5 times the weight of the load.
2) choose different materials for different use places
Different materials have different physical and chemical properties. The material of the casters is different depending on the environment in which the place is used. Of course, the service life of the casters will be different.
When using the casters, the user should be aware of the suitable place for the casters to avoid unnecessary losses caused by misuse.
3) the effective maintenance of the casters
The user should regularly maintain the running parts of the casters.
4) the maintenance is divided into three aspects:
adding lubricating oil and removing the winding parts of the running parts and doing anti-corrosion. Specifically:
1. The running part of the steel ball of the caster and the bearing running part of the wheel should be regularly lubricated.
2. Regularly clean the winding or wire end of the steel ball running part of the caster and the cloud bearing part of the wheel bearing;
3. Most caster brackets are made of metal. Anti-corrosion is very important for the service life of casters. Preventing the corrosion of caster brackets can be applied regularly with anti-rust paint and anti-rust oil.