|Brand Name:||Insbud Controls|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China|
|Product name:||Cable fault monitor heating cable tester|
|Application:||Underfloor Heating System|
|Power Supply:||2*AAA Batteries|
|Packaging Detail:||Cable fault monitor heating cable tester with 1pc/inner box, 140pcs/carton Carton size: 55*42*30cm|
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||12.2X7.6X3.5 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.11 KG|
|Floor Heating Part Type||Heating cable monitor|
|Application||Underfloor Heating System|
|Power Supply||2*AAA Batteries|
|Housing material||Anti-flammable PC/ABS|
Cable tester for installation
* Instant alert monitor provides the peace of mind to know installation was done correctly the first time
* Use during installation to identify potential problems instantly
* The continuity monitor sounds an alarm if the heating wire is cut or damaged, allowing for easy repair BEFORE the mat is covered with mortar and tile
Easy to install monitoring tracking project.
The heating elements are tough, but they could be damaged on the jobsite.
We recommend the screamer to monitor every process during installation.
The screamer will immediately warn you in the event of damage.
If the alarm sounds, stop working and check troubleshooting page in the installation manual.
1. Open the battery compartment cover and insert two(2)AAA batteries.Make sure the batteries are installed in correct polarity as shown in the battery compartment.
2. Replace the battery compartment cover and switch the unit to "ON".
3. The alarm should sound and the red light should flash when there are no connections to a mat or cable. If these things do not occur, inspect the battery connection or replace the batteries.
4. During normal use, the green light indicates that the screamer is monitoring the mat or cable for damage. Should the green light go out, replace the batteries before continuing work.