· Cleaning the surface with rubbing alcohol prior to installing the vinyl will help with adhesion and clean any contaminants that may cause imperfections.
· Using a heat gun can aid in the installation by making the vinyl more pliable and also help remove wrinkles
· Using a soft rubber squeegee will help smooth out bubbles and wrinkles
modification on engine hood,empennage, surrounding surface, car handle, rotary plate, ect,.
Also can use for home deco and some digital device surface deco.
1. MOQ: A standard full roll.
2. Sample policy: Free sample is offered. We accept customer supplied-sample order without extra charges!
3. OEM service: Brand labeling is highly welcome! For order quantity up to 300 rolls we print your logo design on the release paper and packing cartons without extra charges!
4. Delivery time:
1).Retail order will ship out within 1-3 working days. We will offer a tracking number to the customer.
2). Wholesale order takes 5-8 working days to ship out. We do free shipping to appointed warehouse in Guangzhou city.
5. Payment method: for small order PayPal and western union is recommend, big amount we suggest bank transfer.
6. Factory capacity: 100,000 rolls per month.
Q. What are the benefits of vehicle wrapping?
A: Vehicle wrapping vinyl can be easily removed so that when you want to sell your vehicle you can simply restore it to its original color without losing value.
The main reason people have their vehicles wrapped is because they would like to keep their car but want a different color.
Q: How much does vehicle wrapping cost?
A: The cost depends on the size of vehicle being wrapped but for an average size car it is very less as compared to re-spray
Q: How long does a vehicle wrap last?
A: A professionally applied vehicle wrap will last between 3 and 5 years.
Q: Is the vehicle wrap easy to remove?
A: Yes. The vehicle wrapping films are of high quality adhesives and can be easily removed within 5 years of the wrap being installed.
Q: Do I have to pay someone to remove the wrap?
A: No. It is just simple instructions for removing the graphics yourself.
Q: Will vehicle wrapping damage the vehicle?
A: Applying specialist vehicle wrapping film to your vehicle will not damage your paintwork. However If you already have stone chips, abrasions or rust patches on your paintwork it?s important to remember that when the vinyl is removed it may pull loose paint off with it.
Q: Can I choose to wrap just part of my vehicle?
A: Vehicle wrapping is most effective when the whole vehicle is covered in a complete design, but you can chose to wrap just part of the vehicle, such as the rear doors or side panels.