Lactase Enzyme Powder, also known as beta-galactosidase hydrolysis of lactose to produce glucose and galactose. Lactase also has the transfer function of galactosidase, galactose to lactose generated galactooligosaccharide, as a bacteria-acting factors for the development of functional foods. Biological enzyme lactase is a non-toxic side effects.
For a long time, lactase production for hydrolysis of milk and milk caramel. It can also be used for the processing of a range of other dairy products such as yogurt, ice cream, desserts, butter and cheese. We specialize in the manufacture of lactase can be used as aid digestion agent used in dietary supplements. Moreover, it applies to add in yoghurt SD yogurt in food processing. The role of the enzyme has a transglycosylation, can also be used for the production of functional galactooligosaccharides.
1. Improve metabolic energy utilization rate of meal like raw material soybean meal, cottonseed meal, rapeseed meal, reduce chyme viscosity, improve animal production performance and increase feed/gain ratio. 2. Completely degrade oligosaccharide of meal like raw materials, reduce nutrients residue in chyme, and increase nutrient utilization rate. 3. Eliminate flatulence, diarrhea of mono-gastric animals, deal to digestive disorders caused by oligosaccharide. 4. Ease or avoid alimentary apparatus compensatory hyperplasia, reduce animal maintenance requirements, improve feed energy valence.
HEALTH HAZARDS (ACUTE & CHRONIC):
1.Inhalation: Exposure to enzyme dust may cause an immunogenic response (sensitization) to occur in susceptible individuals.
2.Skin Contact: May cause irritation in susceptible individuals following prolonged direct contact 3.Eye Contact: May cause irritation and sensitization in susceptible individuals following direct contact 4.Ingestion: To the best of our knowledge, data are lacking to provide evidence that amounts ingested incidental to processing could result in significant adverse health effects.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS: None
ENVIRONMENT HAZARDS: None
SPECIFIC HAZARDS: None
Shelf life under prescribed storage conditions and air-tight packing will be 2 years.
Store in dry, cool and well-ventilated places away from the sun, heat
Newgen Biotech (Ningbo) Co., Ltd
was founded in 2008 by Dr. Zhu Hui, an expert from the "Thousand People Plan" Specially-invited Expert Program. We have a world-class fermentation laboratory and high-throughput screening R&D center for Marine micro-organism and is a manufacturing enterprise integrating R&D, manufacturing, processing, and sales. The manufacturing facility is ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP, GMP for Pharmaceutical. We have over 30 patents and multiple DMFs on our products and processes. Besides, many of our products have HALAL, KOSHER, REACH certifications. We are known globally for our expertise in Marine micro-organism development & products from fermentation processes. We are especially known for our Beta Glucans and Enzymes from non-animal sources. We look forward to growing together.
Packing & Delivery
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T, Western Union, LC.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment within 30days.
3. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
4. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, COA, Certificate of Origin. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
5. How to star order and make payment?
Proforma Invoice will be sent after your confirmation of the order.