|Port:||Main Port, China|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Function:||Brain & Heart Health|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China|
|Brand Name:||Private Label/OEM|
|Dosage Form:||Softgel Capsule|
|Product Name:||Omega 369 Softgel|
|Ingredient:||Fish oil, flaxseed oil and borage oil|
|Shell:||Gelatin or as your request|
|Form:||12# oval, 20#oblong or as your request|
|Formula:||500mg,1000mg or as your request|
|Package:||In bulk,bottle,blister or box|
|Packaging Detail:||1.Bulk packing: 20000pcs per canton; Or as customers' requirement 2.Bottle packing: 60/90/120pcs per bottle with your brand label is available 3.Blister packing: 10/20pcs per blister|
Omega 369 Softgel
Origin of Capsule
Size & Shape
12# oval, 20#Oblong, or as your request
Fish oil, flaxseed oil and borage oil, or as your request
Up to standard
In bulk, bottle, blister or box
Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light.
Two years when properly stored.
"Omega-3" refers to the position of the final double bond in the chemical structure, which is three carbon atoms from the "omega" or tail end of the molecular chain.
Since the human body can't produce omega-3s, these fats are referred to as "essential fats," meaning that you have to get them from your diet.
Omega-3 fatty acid (Alpha-linolenic acid) plays an important role in brain function and may help you fight against cardiovascular disease.
Omega-6 fatty acid (Linoleic Acid) combined with omega-3 fatty acid produces many of the health benefits described above, but the trickiest part about playing the fatty acid game is that it is best to eat them in the right amounts.
The best sources of omega-6 are seeds, nuts and grains and green leafy vegetables, like lettuce, broccoli, purslane and kale, and in certain raw vegetable oils.
• Some Cancers
• Skin Disorders
• High Cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure
• Attention Disorders
• Depressive Disorders
• Macular Degeneration
• Digestive Difficulties
Grape Seed Extract
Vitamin B Complex
91.8% Response Rate
91.8% Response Rate
91.8% Response Rate
1. Dietary Supplement & High Concentration of EPA and DHA .
2. Purity & Potency Guaranteed.
3. Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is involved in manufacturing a wide range of Pellets capsules namely sustained release/ Ready to Fill Pellets & Nutraceutical pellets, which we export all over the world.
4. We can customize orders to suit any of your dietary supplements needs and help you gain competitive advantage in the industry. We will work with you to make sure your supplement is manufactured in the way you desire and with raw materials you prefer.
Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is subjected to Nutrifirst Group, which main business includes investment, finance, Dietary Supplements etc. has been a professional supplier of dietary supplements from Nutrifirst Group with high quality according to GMP guidelines and standards in China since 2001, in different dosage forms including tablets, hard capsules, soft capsules, pellets, premix, granules and powder.
Our competitive prices, experience, efficiency, and reliability have won confidence and goodwill among our many customers around the world.
Our products are exported to USA, UK, Germany, Czech, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Bulgaria, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, etc.
1. What is the website of your company?
2.where are your products from?
All products are from Nutrifirst Group.
3.Which certificate can you provide?
GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, FDA,BRC,FISHERY REGISTRATION, ETC.
4.What service can you provide?
*Contract manufacturing and private label.
* Dietary ingredients(Powders and granules)
* Tablets,effervescent & Chewable tablets (different shape & size)
* Softgels capsules(different shape & size)
* Hard Capsules (vegetarian HPMC and gelatin)
* Sustained-release pellets formulation
* Package(in Bulk,Blisters, Jars,Bottles,Boxes,Sachets and Stick-Packs)
MOQ is different for different product.
6.Can you produce the goods as per our specification?
Of course, OEM is available.
7.What is your current production capacities?
• Tablets - 1 million/day
• Softgel Capsules - 4 million/day
• Hard Capsules - 1 million/day
• Packaging - 10,000 Bottles/day
• Granulation - 6000 Kgs/day
• Powder Fill - 5,000 Jars/day
• Multi Packs - 5,000 Packs/day